2017 College Football / Scouting

rickyt31

4 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Tony Pauline:

The more people I speak with, the more likely it seems Arden Key falls out of the first round. I’m told the pass rusher looks like a very ordinary athlete during combine training and there’s nothing that stands out about him. Then there are potential off-field issues, something I initially eluded to in August.

Let's push for 3rd round pick then.

Beat you too it Tony, LOL!

2 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

I disagree completely.  They are going to lock him quickly.

I won't change my stance until the official contact is prevailed.   The latest word is Jimmy G (or his agency) had no interest in new contract with 49ers.

I wish but he doesn’t ever give up much, even when he drinks. He’s just close with someone in the Jets “office” and they used to live in the same neighborhood is all I’ve deduced. 

There’s no way the 49ers even entertain the thought of not locking up Jimmy G ASAP but if there’s even slightest chance of him going anywhere, it better be here.

12 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Where are you getting this from?

He’s their FQB, everyone clearly knows this. 

March 6 is two months away.  No contract in place.  F-tag game has been warming up.  Everyone knew Redskins should lock Cousins up for 5 years years ago. 

That is why I said 49ers will go through the process entirely as we, you and I, can't guess what will 49ers have done with their players and prospects.

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

March 6 is two months away.  No contract in place.  F-tag game has been warming up.  Everyone knew Redskins should lock Cousins up for 5 years years ago. 

That is why I said 49ers will go through the process entirely as we, you and I, can't guess what will 49ers have done with their players and prospects.

the cousins situation is the exception not the norm. Hes gonna get locked up as their franchise QB no questions asked. 

3 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I wish but he doesn’t ever give up much, even when he drinks. He’s just close with someone in the Jets “office” and they used to live in the same neighborhood is all I’ve deduced. 

There’s no way the 49ers even entertain the thought of not locking up Jimmy G ASAP but if there’s even slightest chance of him going anywhere, it better be here.

On the night of April 26, 2018 at about 9:00,  during the Jets' FO personals review the pick for Josh Allen heavily to ensure if the pick is right for Jets, 49ers trade up and ahead of Jets and Broncos in order to take Josh Allen.  Mark that.

Archived