Has Cousins ever won a game in a dome?

People assume since Cousins is a Viking, that they'll be better than they were.

Without calculating losing the opener vs Eagles, most their home games as they play in a dome & most if not all their primetime games to boot.

I've got Minnesota missing the Playoffs.

Finishing anywhere from 6-10 to 8-8.

I doubt being in a dome affects a QB who’s home stadium is outdoors. However, take a QB who’s home stadium is a dome (Brees) and put him outside his stats fall off. There’s plenty of factors. Playing in AFC or NFC south will help your outdoor numbers as opposed to playing in NFC east or AFC north 

As far as Kirk. Last offseason I pretty much came to terms that he was leaving and was hoping they’d pull off a trade around the deadline if the season started off poorly. Well they were 4-4 and even though the injuries were mounting they couldn’t have made a deal. Fan base going nuts, a locker room mutiny were all risks. While it sucked to get nothing for him other than a comp pick I don’t know what they could have done. 

Well, back in business. Cousins had good stats, but stats don't win games nor does one player win or lose a game. Either way it's a team effort.

But the reality is Big money players make Big money plays in Big money moments to win Big money games. And the honest truth is Cousins didn't do enough to earn the big money here.

But this goes both ways, If Bruce Allen wants to get paid Big money team president dollars he should be just as accountable for not making Big money decisions. And to not get something for Cousins really dropped the ball especially when it cost us Kendall Fuller. He knew long ago Kirk wasn't signing here long term and essentially did nothing.

It's not that I dislike Cousins, I loathe him. He's overrated and even though he had a beef with the front office, he could have put his teammates before that and the fans. He isn't hurting for money, wouldn't feel too bad for him.

If he does well in Minnesota, congratulations. But in saying that the bar for success down there is high right now. 

You guys are right on teams win games, but please don't fool yourself. If Cousins struggles down there the media and a large portion of their fans WILL BLAME HIM FOR IT. Untimely picks won't get it done and we have seen our fair share of those.

The rumor is the Thursday night opener is Minnesota at Philadelphia. Can Kirk win a big game, an opener, in primetime? We'll see 

1 minute ago, Eric said:

The rumor is the Thursday night opener is Minnesota at Philadelphia. Can Kirk win a big game, an opener, in primetime? We'll see 

Let me say for the record: I hated them for doing that to @Thaiphoon and me.

No good will come of a game with Kirk Cousins in another team's jersey that has three days before the Redskins play. Nothing.

To be honest, I hope he catches a VERY early-in-the-season flu and misses that game.

10 minutes ago, Woz said:

Let me say for the record: I hated them for doing that to @Thaiphoon and me.

No good will come of a game with Kirk Cousins in another team's jersey that has three days before the Redskins play. Nothing.

To be honest, I hope he catches a VERY early-in-the-season flu and misses that game.

Knowing Kirk, I would wager that if he plays poorly, it will eventually filter out through unnamed sources that he DID catch that flu — but he decided to gut into out and play through it, for the sake of his teammates and fans who mean so much to him. 

12 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Knowing Kirk, I would wager that if he plays poorly, it will eventually filter out through unnamed sources that he DID catch that flu — but he decided to gut into out and play through it, for the sake of his teammates and fans who mean so much to him. 

Woof. When did you get so cynical, e? :D

8 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

Without calculating losing the opener vs Eagles, most their home games as they play in a dome & most if not all their primetime games to boot.

Interesting thought. Could be worth a post in NFL General to share your epiphany.

8 hours ago, turtle28 said:

@Eric Vs. Greenbay 2016 Cousins beat Aaron Rodgers in a prime time game and looked amazing. 

I thought that was his turning point and he was his way to really being The Man.  Turned out to be Fool's Gold. He blew the real exam big time. Just beat the Giants at Home Jan 1st. and go to the Playoffs.  As we know-didn't happen. 

10 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I'll take the over. What's the wager? Sig bet?

Vikings finish with better record than Skins? I'll take either one.

Archived