Patriots trade WR Brandon Cooks to Rams

49erurtaza

14 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

What about Donald?

Honestly - you think a sensible GM (which at this point there's little reason to think that's not applicable to Les Snead) is making all these moves without a clear plan in place to extend Donald?

I mean, seriously.  With nearly $100 million in cap space next season, you really think they're just operating with no plan or intention to extend him?  You've got the agents of 2-3 players playing a game of chicken right now on who is going to agree to their client signing an extension first so that their guy can stake claim to being the "highest pay defensive player" for longer among the representation for Donald, Mack, and Lawrence.  And all three are almost certainly going to extend with the teams they're currently on.

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This thread is 15 pages in and it hasn't turned into an Eagles vs Rams debate. I'm honestly ashamed of you all. 

Some of us (Okay, maybe just me...) allow for a 15-page handicap out of deference to Mike Trout.

Edit: It looks like a couple of Vikings fans are trying to squeeze in on your guys' Kool-Aid.  That's a you problem.  You're not properly protecting your turf.

15 minutes ago, Crickett said:

The Rams traded a second round pick and EJ Gaines for a one year rental in Sammy Watkins.  And now with a desperate need for linebacker help, they trade away their first round pick for what will likely be another one year rental in Brandin Cooks.

The end result of the Watkins trade wasn't an ideal, but it was worth it. I highly highly highly doubt that Cooks will be a rental. And the Rams don't seem desperate at LB. Wade Phillips doesn't evaluate our talent the same way you do.

14 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This thread is 15 pages in and it hasn't turned into an Eagles vs Rams debate. I'm honestly ashamed of you all. 

Your QB is a soulless ginger.

17 minutes ago, Crickett said:

The Rams traded a second round pick and EJ Gaines for a one year rental in Sammy Watkins.  And now with a desperate need for linebacker help, they trade away their first round pick for what will likely be another one year rental in Brandin Cooks.

It doesn't matter, they are going to win the SB.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Miracles happen. Enjoy it. The next decade belongs to the Rams' beautiful hunk of a QB.

A decade of offseason championships trying to keep up with the champs.

haha ok, Not trying to have another Rams vs Eagles hijack thread. Was just making a joke. I know you and I are bantering tongue-in-cheek but others will hop on and get triggered. Enjoy your WR who we put to sleep in the Super Bowl 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

A decade of offseason championships trying to keep up with the champs.

haha ok, Not trying to have another Rams vs Eagles hijack thread. Was just making a joke. I know you and I are bantering tongue-in-cheek but others will hop on and get triggered. Enjoy your WR who we put to sleep in the Super Bowl 

We thank you for knocking the Patriot out of him. We didn't need him bringing video equipment with him. xD

Archived