Off-Topic: The Washington Wizards Thread

turtle28

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

This is beyond stupid. They should’ve made the deal with Golden State and started the rebuild. The moment they dealt away Westbrook should’ve been the end of Beal in DC. Look, this is nothing against Beal because I love him as a player and I love that he wants to be here but they just don’t have the pieces to contend. But, at the end of the day, firing Ernie after years of futility only to hire his buddy in the same role is why I have no faith in Ted Leonisis-owned teams. The guys a moron. 

One Hundred Sgn GIF by SomeGoodNews

I’d like to hear ppl’s thoughts on a Kyrie/Wall trade or a 3 team trade that lands Wall in Brooklyn & Kyrie in a city w/o a vaccine mandate?

Houston for some reason says they won’t play Wall this year as they try to trade him. Kyrie can’t play in NYC bc he won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine. A swap of these two PGs makes sense for both teams & if Houston doesn’t want Kyrie also bc he’s too old for their rebuilding then, there can be a 3 team trade whew Kyrie goes to Miami or some veteran/contending team that could use an upgrade at PG.

9 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I’d like to hear ppl’s thoughts on a Kyrie/Wall trade or a 3 team trade that lands Wall in Brooklyn & Kyrie in a city w/o a vaccine mandate?

Houston for some reason says they won’t play Wall this year as they try to trade him. Kyrie can’t play in NYC bc he won’t get the COVID-19 vaccine. A swap of these two PGs makes sense for both teams & if Houston doesn’t want Kyrie also bc he’s too old for their rebuilding then, there can be a 3 team trade whew Kyrie goes to Miami or some veteran/contending team that could use an upgrade at PG.

Kyrie for Wall seems a bit lopsided, no? 

Good news if we can get Bryant back in December. I’m not sure how he fits in to the rotation though. He’s a stretch 5 for sure, but it’s hard to see him taking minutes away from Gafford or Harrell. I wonder if he’ll be seeking a trade at some point if he’s not getting any plaguing time, even if it’s to a team where he’s just going to be a back up center.