Off-Topic: The Washington Wizards Thread

turtle28

17 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I think I discovered the key to being a Washington sports fan is to have no expectations for anything whatsoever ever and the team will be successful.

You have reached true DC sports enlightenment.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2021 at 8:02 PM, lavar703 said:

Beal ruined this game. 

I’ll never understand why he’s such an inconsistent 3 point shooter. Chase Hughes tried to give some excuse that he’s had to learn to shoot off the bounce under Brooks and now Wes is trying to get him to be a catch and shoot guy again.

I was like well that just makes me think less of Beal.

17 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’ll never understand why he’s such an inconsistent 3 point shooter. Chase Hughes tried to give some excuse that he’s had to learn to shoot off the bounce under Brooks and now Wes is trying to get him to be a catch and shoot guy again.

I was like well that just makes me think less of Beal.

I actually hate this excuse as a sole reason. Shooters can shoot. Off the dribble, off the pass, etc. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I actually hate this excuse as a sole reason. Shooters can shoot. Off the dribble, off the pass, etc. 

I’m with you. It really bothers me with Beal & Bertans bc their strokes are so pure. I can’t stand it when they’re inconsistent.

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I like Beal. I actually admire the fact he wants to be here but not dealing him for a boatload was just dumb. 

The issue I have is I think dealing him will mean the team may not even be average again w/in 5 years. I just don’t trust the Wizards to build a winner.