Eastern Conference First Round Playoff Thread

kyle21121

What are you most looking forward to in Round one?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most looking forward to in Round one?

• My own personal meltdown if Toronto loses to the Wizards
    • Rammy being Rammy after the Cavs beat Indy
    • Bkobow leading a Bucks fan explosion if The Bucks lose to the starless Celtics
    • Sixers/Heat series

6 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

We chose Fournier over Dipo and traded him and Sabonnis for Ibaka.

Bad teams stay bad.

To be fair no one could have imagined Dipo making this type of jump this season. He hadn't shown anything in the past for anyone to think he had this is him. Granted, I would have still chosen Dipo over Fournier but just saying. Clearly he worked hard in getting his body in better shape and the ball is in his hands all game now. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

To be fair no one could have imagined Dipo making this type of jump this season. He hadn't shown anything in the past for anyone to think he had this is him. Granted, I would have still chosen Dipo over Fournier but just saying. Clearly he worked hard in getting his body in better shape and the ball is in his hands all game now. 

Indiana unlocks potential. Send Jabari this way! Leggo.. He’s melo light. 

Lebron I actually thought played well. The rest of the team looked liked high schoolers out there. Lue probably the biggest liability they have though. His decisions are beyond bad.

Oladipo was a flat out stud tonight.

The one thing to look at is how true the Cavs Defense/Pacers Offense was. That is will they be held usually at around 100 or less. If so then the Cavs will still have this I think.

10 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

I just worry when Hood, Love, Calderon, Clarkson, Smith, etc. get hot. Indy won't be able to keep up. 

Well sure, if those guys get hot they won't win. But there is no guarantee those guys get hot, especially in the same game. The Pacers have very good perimeter defense with Dipo/Collison/Joseph. The Pacers match up well with the Cavs. They may not end up winning the series because the Cavs have LeBron, but this is a fairly even matched series. 

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

Lebron I actually thought played well. The rest of the team looked liked high schoolers out there. Lue probably the biggest liability they have though. His decisions are beyond bad.

Oladipo was a flat out stud tonight.

The one thing to look at is how true the Cavs Defense/Pacers Offense was. That is will they be held usually at around 100 or less. If so then the Cavs will still have this I think.

LeBron was fine but nothing special. The reason he wasn't even more aggressive was because his jump shot was broke as hell today. I don't think he made any jumpers and let a lot of Pacers defenders off the hook. If he loses confident in his jumper, this series will be a wrap. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

LeBron was fine but nothing special. The reason he wasn't even more aggressive was because his jump shot was broke as hell today. I don't think he made any jumpers and let a lot of Pacers defenders off the hook. If he loses confident in his jumper, this series will be a wrap. 

I said well not really well or greatxD. It was nothing special for him, I agree, but it was a good game for 99+% of the league
Yes the jumper was bad today but I also thought he was forcing it a bit since he had no help. The thing that I most think led me to well is that despite the swarming defense he only had 3 turnovers. That is pretty big for him.

2 minutes ago, mse326 said:

I said well not really well or greatxD. It was nothing special for him, I agree, but it was a good game for 99+% of the league
Yes the jumper was bad today but I also thought he was forcing it a bit since he had no help. The thing that I most think led me to well is that despite the swarming defense he only had 3 turnovers. That is pretty big for him.

Meh, I actually didn't see him force it at all. Wasn't aggressive for long stretches minus the second quarter and a three or four minute stretch in the 3rd quarter. He was trying too hard to get others involved early on and that led to a big deficit as no one was hitting anything. But if he would have hit some jumpers, he would have been more aggressive. 

Nance probably needs to start though. Green had a nice stretch to end the season but dude gave them nothing today. 

Archived