Eastern Conference First Round Playoff Thread

kyle21121

What are you most looking forward to in Round one?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most looking forward to in Round one?

• My own personal meltdown if Toronto loses to the Wizards
    • Rammy being Rammy after the Cavs beat Indy
    • Bkobow leading a Bucks fan explosion if The Bucks lose to the starless Celtics
    • Sixers/Heat series

Couldn’t watch game. Looked at end of game and subsequent box score. Knows what the b-ball forum will look like. Looks at b-ball forum. Thinks deeper about life. 

Man I hate those dress shirt collar straightening plastic pieces that always get lost in the washer. I mean I had to actually buy a pack of them to refill those severely missed plastic life savers. Yeah bad day I know. The most tragic day of my life ended in me having to decide between Mexican food and pizza. I’d rather like to think I made the wise choice of pizza as there were some younginz there. 

Oh wait there was a game tonight?  Was wondering why I kept getting notifications. 

Hey we usually get a lot of snow, how awesome is it that the snow went west and east of us?! We just got rain. 

Phew I feel a lot better thanks guys!

4 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

My bad missed that. But what is the worst look for him since 2011? Getting blown out by the Spurs? Bron has been pretty amazing since that moment, so yeah it would be the worst look since then. But in the big picture? Meh.......

Well given how people tend to point out in LeBrons favour that he has never lost in the first round but Jordan has, don’t think it will be forgotten at all. 

13 minutes ago, Danger said:

Anybody could win this conference in all honesty.

maxresdefault.jpg

True that and it’ll be so impressive. But when your 2 best players have zero playoff XP it’s kind of hard to win.. experience in the playoffs are much more different than the NFL. But if they do! Sheeesh that’ll be super impressive.. it’s so hard to win in the post season. 

On 4/15/2018 at 1:13 PM, El ramster said:

You guys haven’t even spend a qtr of time in the B-ball thread to make such assumptions. 

Pay your respects to the Ogs and earn your keep. 

I don’t need to go to the dumpster to know what trash smells like bruh...

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I would take Jordan and Lebron over Bird.

Okay my comment was half in jest, but actually part true. If it's for a playoff series I will take Larry Bird in his prime at least over either Jordan or LeBron. For one thing Prime Larry Bird would never give up on his team. And it took Jordan half his career to learn how to actually use his teammates properly.

So me and Larry Legend fire shots back, come at me at me;)

20 minutes ago, jonu62882 said:

I don’t need to go to the dumpster to know what trash smells like bruh...

And that’s cool. But this isn’t the NFL general. 

Totally different vibe here. I was cheering Philly to kick mins arse! And it happened hehe. 

Archived