Eastern Conference First Round Playoff Thread

kyle21121

What are you most looking forward to in Round one?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What are you most looking forward to in Round one?

• My own personal meltdown if Toronto loses to the Wizards
    • Rammy being Rammy after the Cavs beat Indy
    • Bkobow leading a Bucks fan explosion if The Bucks lose to the starless Celtics
    • Sixers/Heat series

4 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

lol we're such a garbage *** team

this is what bad coaching looks like btw. people who think nba coaching doesn't matter need to watch this game. 

You must of not seen a young Lebron James. Or the Dwight Howard led Magic.. Giannis isn’t great. He’s good but not a top 2-3 player.. There isn’t anyone on bos who should stop him. Dude should be dropping 50. Get at me.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

If I were Washington I'd rather trade Wall.

Beal would get more in a trade, though.

Beal is in the same

boat as well. It’s been years and he’s still the same player he was 3 years ago. No growth. 

But I agreed with you. 

Just now, El ramster said:

You must of not seen a young Lebron James. Or the Dwight Howard led Magic.. Giannis isn’t great. He’s good but not a top 2-3 player.. There isn’t anyone on bos who should stop him. Dude should be dropping 50. Get at me.

lol he literally can't do anything else. you can't overcome coaching, lack of talent, and lack of shooting in a shooting league.

lebron's and howard's teams might not have been great, but they were constructed decently and the coaching was at least average

2 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

lol he literally can't do anything else. you can't overcome coaching, lack of talent, and lack of shooting in a shooting league.

lebron's and howard's teams might not have been great, but they were constructed decently and the coaching was at least average

Waaaat. LEBRON had Mr potatoe Head. And Dwight had a team of chuckers..

I feel you though. I just wanna see Giannis pop off and go super saiyan. I wanna see him explode and legit win 2 games by himself. He can do it! DO IT!!!

8 minutes ago, IrishGreen said:

Remember who you're talking to...

35 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

If I were Washington I'd rather trade Wall.

Beal would get more in a trade, though.

Wall would be a great fit for the Pelicans. Don't have a ton to offer though

Archived