Western Conference First Round Playoff Thread

11sanchez11

9 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Oh man. Now I’m going to be even more disappointed the Pacers won’t make it out of the first round. This is the Rammy I want to see at this time of the year. 

Full power is almost there let us catch win 2 tomorrow and I’ll drop a sweet chin music on your butt. 

Just now, El ramster said:

Full power is almost there let us catch win 2 tomorrow and I’ll drop a sweet chin music on your butt. 

If they really do go up 2-0 in Cleveland then I’ll be signing a different tune tomorrow. 

Again obligatory Jure ******* killed it tonight mention

29 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

If they really do go up 2-0 in Cleveland then I’ll be signing a different tune tomorrow. 

Again obligatory Jure ******* killed it tonight mention

The Pacers will throw their series with the Cavs cuz they don't want any part of the Raps and the #benchmob

Facts 

40 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

The Pacers will throw their series with the Cavs cuz they don't want any part of the Raps and the #benchmob

Facts 

lol from the rams beating the titans in the SB 

to stealing Suh from them! This would be the cherry on top. Be prepared to cry little man. 

I mentioned Jrue being just as important to the Pelicans success as AD, and he is proving why. He has taken over on defense against one of the best guard duos in the league. I still dont think they can win a game against a healthy warriors team, but Jrue is going to make Curry's return a nightmare for him. Its going to be great to watch. 

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

His ego hurt. Jrue has LOCKED that man down. 

I've always defended Jrue on here, and I've always known he was an elite defender, but the man is a special type of locked in this series. He's not just playing like All-NBA level defense, he's playing DPOY defense. Someone actually tried to tell me he was on the same level as Jeff Teague last offseason. Lol. I got roasted on here for defending him/his contract, so I'm just gonna enjoy my boy popping off on the national stage. 

30 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Capela/Harden/CP3 the now 43-3 together 

I really hope HOU doesn’t choke before being able to face GS in the WCF. Looking forward to completely destroying Harden and Paul’s playoff legacies to the point of no return ?

2 hours ago, Darkness said:

I really hope HOU doesn’t choke before being able to face GS in the WCF. Looking forward to completely destroying Harden and Paul’s playoff legacies to the point of no return ?

I don’t think anything Golden state could do to anyone is going to hurt that players legacy. They are about to beat Lebron in the finals for a 3rd time and it’s not hurting him one bit. There’s no pressure on the rockets in a series against the warriors. It’s the warriors that have to win. 

Archived