RUMOR: DARNOLD FOLLOWED STANTON ON INSTA

mistakey

16 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

I didn’t say I don’t like Baker. I like Baker for what he is less mobile,slightly better, much louder version of Tyrod Taylor. He’s a good QB. Smart. So what he’s short, he’s built thick. I truly like him as a QB. I just like Darnold and his potential better. I think Darnold can be every bit as accurate as Baker. Every bit as Football Intelligent as Baker. You have to remember Baker is three years older then Sam. Imagine how much better Sam will be at 23. Especially if he actually gets time to sit. I know this might be an unpopular choice but I’d sit Darnold this year. Franchise Tyrod and sit him another year. It would be the smartest decision we could make. 

My only issue with this continuous take from everyone who says  Baker is the better QB right now and Darnold will grow into being even better than Baker in 3 years when he is 23 is that it is just hope and conjecture. There is no guarantee that he is going to progress and get any better, only expectation that he will. I prefer going with the known vice what I hope will happen. 

To use a similar example to those in the past few posts....I can date the hot girl now who is 23 and does everything I desire or go for the semi attractive 20 yr old who is boring in the sack but who will get hot and I can mold her to what I want. You are passing on the known hot freaky-ness for what you think will happen but may not. 

Again, I have no issue with Darnold and will be happy if he is drafted but counting on hope is silly when compared to a known IMO.

7 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

My only issue with this continuous take from everyone who says  Baker is the better QB right now and Darnold will grow into being even better than Baker in 3 years when he is 23 is that it is just hope and conjecture. There is no guarantee that he is going to progress and get any better, only expectation that he will. I prefer going with the known vice what I hope will happen. 

To use a similar example to those in the past few posts....I can date the hot girl now who is 23 and does everything I desire or go for the semi attractive 20 yr old who is boring in the sack but who will get hot and I can mold her to what I want. You are passing on the known hot freaky-ness for what you think will happen but may not. 

Again, I have no issue with Darnold and will be happy if he is drafted but counting on hope is silly when compared to a known IMO.

That’s deep.

17 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Fair point for sure if that’s how you view the QBs.

I actually think Darnold is already better than Mayfield and the age difference is just a bonus.

All opinions :)

23 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Fair point for sure if that’s how you view the QBs.

I actually think Darnold is already better than Mayfield and the age difference is just a bonus.

All opinions :)

This is how I see it as well but Aztec and myself have been pretty aligned most of this process. It's all in the eyes of the beholder I think at this point. All 4 of the top QBs, the arguement could be made they have the highest up side so I think we are all just splitting hairs here. 1.5 more days and we can put all this which QB will we take talk to rest and start talking about the amazing future in store for the Brownies. 

The closer we get to the draft the more I don't care who it is. As long as Dorsey and the FO (not Hue lol) have them rated the highest, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Although I do prefer Darnold myself. Opinions, we all got at least 1 lol. 

10 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

So was this a situation where this is a fake account by Sam Darnold?

Peace!!!

I meet people and follow them on social media after meeting people at parties or through other friends all the time. He doesn't have to work with the guy to follow him on social media. 

Archived