Draft Discussion 4.0

NudeTayne

35 minutes ago, bigbluejt said:

So you "knew" and only put $50 on it?  

It was the first time I ever gambled in my life... I didn't know know, but back in the beginning of March I had family in the business that told me that there was a good possibility this would happen... so I posted on it here

I didn't want to lose $100 dollars gambling as I'm not rich, but thought I would be okay losing $50, and the payout would still be in the 1000s so I placed a bet at +3100 but they would only accept the bet at +2300 so I placed it and went about my business.

Too many factors and question marks regarding how much power the coaches had in the decision for me to bet a substantial amount... I'm still getting paid... so I ain't complain... do wish I trusted the info more and bet more though

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

The report is that he just told personal two days ago, though...

Hmm? Did I misread?

Man.... if you think he was hinting at who he wanted via reactions when they all watched the film together... his and McCloughan's comments in the meetings...or that they had preliminary boards set before I don't know what to tell you...

It's why all this he just told people a few days ago stuff is funny... personnel people and coaches have known who was at the top and maybe who was second for a while... they sit in one room watch the tape... give their opinions out loud... make comments... watch tape privately repeatedly.. make a private report... come back to the group a week later.. discuss.... rinse repeat... and the top guys make comments as well they don't just listen silently the whole time... and they debate...

The process behind the scenes is much different than I think people get...

I'm not going to be convinced it's Baker until his name is the first one out of Goodell's mouth after the Browns are on the clock.

I still think Dorsey wouldn't allow for his pick to leak within 48 hours of the draft. I simply do not buy it.

Still of the belief that, come pick #2, Sam Darnold will be a Cleveland Brown (Because he was picked at 1, for those who don't follow).

4 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I'm not going to be convinced it's Baker until his name is the first one out of Goodell's mouth after the Browns are on the clock.

I still think Dorsey wouldn't allow for his pick to leak within 48 hours of the draft. I simply do not buy it.

Still of the belief that, come pick #2, Sam Darnold will be a Cleveland Brown (Because he was picked at 1, for those who don't follow).

Poor tortured soul... Jameson and libations will cure your malady....

8 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Watch it be Josh Rosen and everybody falls over dead.

Either way, peace be with you friends. I'm gonna check out till after the draft. Beers to be drank.

See ya on the other side!!

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Very reasonable for the internet.

Hey, I'm a reasonable guy.

So long as we put either one in a position to succeed. Build the offense to their specific strengths. I'm pretty confident in Haley's ability to do that.

That won't be for a year though and that's fine.

19 minutes ago, Don Roshi said:

Hey, I'm a reasonable guy.

So long as we put either one in a position to succeed. Build the offense to their specific strengths. I'm pretty confident in Haley's ability to do that.

That won't be for a year though and that's fine.

I like you, so don’t take this the wrong way, but you should probably log off now.

This forum isn’t going to appreciate your positive, non-hot takey approach to this.

If you aren’t preparing to become a fan of another team or guzzle bleach if your guy isn’t selected, this isn’t the place for you this evening.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I like you, so don’t take this the wrong way, but you should probably log off now.

This forum isn’t going to appreciate your positive, non-hot takey approach to this.

If you aren’t preparing to become a fan of another team or guzzle bleach if your guy isn’t selected, this isn’t the place for you this evening.

I like you too lol. I like pretty much everyone on here. I wouldn't have registered on this forum if I didn't. I was a long time lurker.

I probably won't post very much tonight. I hope everyone enjoys themselves.

3 minutes ago, Don Roshi said:

I like you too lol. I like pretty much everyone on here. I wouldn't have registered on this forum if I didn't. I was a long time lurker.

I probably won't post very much tonight. I hope everyone enjoys themselves.

Wow. 

You might be the one of the prophecy to restore balance to the internet.

and to think it started on our sub forum on ff.

Also from what I have seen of America on sound bites on tv unAmerican. 

Its us or them not both/and...

Archived