Draft Discussion 4.0

NudeTayne

8 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

@LETSGOBROWNIES You talked me into coming back and I have kept low but comments like this are what make my head spin. Help me out or I may have to take another long vacation before I offend someone and get banned.

God forbid any of our draft picks not be a hall of fame player after one year.

I cannot wait to read the **** storm on here tonight when everyone is complaining about the picks.

I was in a good mood this morning too. Now I just want to smash my head into a wall.

Have a cocktail amigo, enjoy teh lulz.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

JFF was a drunk and used all kinds of drugs.  This was pretty well known to those who bothered to investigate it apparently (obviously we didn’t, go figure).

Baker was arrested for drunken behavior. He allegedly has been partying in LA according to his own self made documentary. His own mother is concerned about his behavior.

Ok, the conferences that NDSU and directional Illinois play in then.

My point was that there were at least examples of success from these types of schools before in recent history, whether it's Flacco, Romo, Wentz, or Garroppollo.

Measurable, singular. Just height.

And it's a big one. That's like saying the only thing Josh Allen is missing is accuracy.

So half of them failed?  Isn’t that about the same odds, better really, than taller QB’s?

I mean, I didn't name a BUNCH of others, just the last couple that came to mind.

Injuries and felonies played a role there. 4x pro bowler though.

Derek Anderson was cheated. Long live the Pro Bowler that was unceremoniously gotten rid of. We're talking about a Super Bowl QB here in all honesty.

Absolutely, I’m just pointing out that height is irrelevant if a guy can play.

So is speed, strength, and intelligence. 

Don’t get me wrong, I like Darnold too, but a lot of the hate for Mayfield is somewhat unwarranted.

I'll despise anyone who is drafted instead of Darnold. He's a Franchise stud QB with a winning attitude, prototype frame, and wants to come here to change the culture. I like his calm/cool/collected attitude and huddle presence/leadership style. I despise Baker's.

Just wanted to stop in and give and updated draft wish list.

#1 - Sam Darnold

Lets not be the smartest guys in the room for a change. Let's make the right choice and take the clear top QB.

#4 - Saquan Barkley

Take the best playmaker in the draft. Don't think yourself out of it because of a silly little position argument. Darnold, Juice, Njoku, Gordon and Barkley lets finally score some points.

**Trade #33 and #64 to Detroit for #20**

#20 - Mike McGlinchey

Jump ahead of division rival to get Joe Thomas replacement.

#35 - Josh Jackson

We signed half of the free agent class at CB but they are average on their best days. Secondary is hands down the biggest weakness.

Rounds 4-7 Who the crap cares? Most of these guys will be Walmart greaters or grocery stock boys in 3 years.

3 minutes ago, Dogbite said:

Just wanted to stop in and give and updated draft wish list.

#1 - Sam Darnold

Lets not be the smartest guys in the room for a change. Let's make the right choice and take the clear top QB.

#4 - Saquan Barkley

Take the best playmaker in the draft. Don't think yourself out of it because of a silly little position argument. Darnold, Juice, Njoku, Gordon and Barkley lets finally score some points.

**Trade #33 and #64 to Detroit for #20**

#20 - Mike McGlinchey

Jump ahead of division rival to get Joe Thomas replacement.

#35 - Josh Jackson

We signed half of the free agent class at CB but they are average on their best days. Secondary is hands down the biggest weakness.

Rounds 4-7 Who the crap cares? Most of these guys will be Walmart greaters or grocery stock boys in 3 years.

This would be nice.

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lol @MWil23 is about to drop kick one of his students right now ?

Hang in there buddy, nothing is certain yet.

Thankfully I'm at a meeting all day.

I'm an angry elf...what can I say?

Being a fan gives me the right to irrationally love or hate whomever I want...until they become a Brown.

Make no mistake about it, I'll hate Baker all the way up until about an hour after we draft him, then I'll rush to his defense...and when he busts, I'll say I told you so, and I'll never forgive @NudeTayne or @freakygeniuskid ever again. 

LOL

Just now, MWil23 said:

Thankfully I'm at a meeting all day.

I'm an angry elf...what can I say?

Being a fan gives me the right to irrationally love or hate whomever I want...until they become a Brown.

Make no mistake about it, I'll hate Baker all the way up until about an hour after we draft him, then I'll rush to his defense...and when he busts, I'll say I told you so, and I'll never forgive @NudeTayne or @freakygeniuskid ever again. 

LOL

This seems fair.

10 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I don't understand the anxiety in here right now. The thought of Baker Mayfield and a trade down at #4 is making it really hard to pee in the toilet right now.

Because some don’t like either option. 

I don’t think it was Mayfield and the trade down that did that to you, it’s that pill you took ?

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Because some don’t like either option. 

I don’t think it was Mayfield and the trade down that did that to you, it’s that pill you took ?

What the crap? I thought that was heartburn medicine for all the wings I'm about to demolish tonight.

Archived