Draft Discussion 4.0

NudeTayne

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

This is the type of confirmation bias that I hate...

Mort and Will Brinson come out and say this, and everyone jumps out the window with their feel good confirmatory Fire Hue he's the leaker stuff...

How did I know it was Mayfield all this time? Those leaks were in the personnel department not the coaches.

Furthermore, Hue was not the only one within the last few days that received the information... THE Entire offensive coaching staff... The PR department to get ahead of things... Key people in the business side of things...

Additionally, many people have known it was Baker for weeks based on a wide variety of sources on the Browns business side of things and the personnel side...

People literally are unable to think clearly when it comes to things that feel good to believe and confirm their pre-existing attitudes..

On this forum... we have Baker love and confirmation bias today... I think I'll check myself out...

dude, cmon now.  you didnt.  i almost want them to draft darnold just to see the amt of crow you're gonna have to eat

3 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

This is the type of confirmation bias that I hate...

Mort and Will Brinson come out and say this, and everyone jumps out the window with their feel good confirmatory Fire Hue he's the leaker stuff...

How did I know it was Mayfield all this time? Those leaks were in the personnel department not the coaches.

Furthermore, Hue was not the only one within the last few days that received the information... THE Entire offensive coaching staff... The PR department to get ahead of things... Key people in the business side of things...

Additionally, many people have known it was Baker for weeks based on a wide variety of sources on the Browns business side of things and the personnel side...

People literally are unable to think clearly when it comes to things that feel good to believe and confirm their pre-existing attitudes..

On this forum... we have Baker love and confirmation bias today... I think I'll check myself out...

The report is that he just told personal two days ago, though...

Hmm? Did I misread?

Let's all be united on two things if it IS Mayfield:

1 - Grossi said he would quit if it was Mayfield. We would get to hold that over his head forever. And maybe there's a 1 in 100 chance that he would go through with it.

2 - Mayfield doesn't fit Hue's QB height minimum. That means Dorsey is telling Hue to win with what he's given or else. And we all know Hue has shown no evidence so far of being able to do that. So Hue will be bye bye too.

14 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

DAMN MY LACK OF TINY FOOTBALLS!!!!

I'm threadbare with tiny footballs as well. We are two of the only Browns fans left with any mirth in our hearts. Why should you and I be punished for all the joy we spread?

Just now, mistakey said:

dude, cmon now.  you didnt.  i almost want them to draft darnold just to see the amt of crow you're gonna have to eat

Oh still doubting huh?? Lol... that's why I put $50 at +2300 and will walk away with over a grand today... hope you have a nice one...

18 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Oh still doubting huh?? Lol... that's why I put $50 at +2300 and will walk away with over a grand today... hope you have a nice one...

im not doubting you might get the answer right but if he just let hue jackson know you didn't know ****.
fwiw i was lookin for a place to put 100 down at +3300 on a hunch but NY state and gambling dont go so well.

Archived