Jaguars to add Dog Park on gamedays

LinderFournette

9 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

My wife.

Yeah, every time my girlfriend and I go to a Mariners game we have to either leave our dog with someone or make sure she's all set for the 12 or so hours we'll be gone. It's nice that they have "Bark at the Park" nights where we can take her. It's pretty fun, actually.

Although MLB games are pretty chill. I'm not sure about an NFL game.

11 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:
26 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Neat? Who wants to bring their dog to an NFL game.

My wife.

I'll pass on the joke, but man I got you dead to rights on this one. 

It's a cool idea. What other cool things have the Jags done recently? I seem to remember a pool? What all can you do at Everbank Field?

Dont know any of the particulars, but in Florida its not such a stupid idea.

If you can "board" and leave your dog with someone for the time during the game - for a fee of course - it could promote more "family gatherings" to come. Tailgate as a crew - (what kids wouldnt enjoy the experience more with the family dog along?) - drop the dog(s) off before the game - pick em up after and wouldnt take up a whole bunch of acreage to establish. 

In and of itself, it wont be a huge cash machine - but it has ancillary profit streams that combined would make it a worthwhile venture - read: attract more fans - make money off them while promoting a "family" atmosphere.

Just now, MightyMouse07 said:

Mike Vick approves.

Tasteless reference. Old too.

Only thing worse will be the person (and you know it's coming) who makes a Baha Man reference. When said person arrives, I believe that Webmaster should ban them on principle.

Archived