The Ben Wade Gang Mafia - It's Day 5

Dome

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Did you not see thing. That is clearly answering your question from the beginning. If it makes it more obvious how bout this...I could have said. I am not defensive, I am scum hunting. The first part was clearly implied

It was implied? What made it implied?

you also for about the 5th time avoided the 2nd question. 

3 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Did you not see thing. That is clearly answering your question from the beginning. If it makes it more obvious how bout this...I could have said. I am not defensive, I am scum hunting. The first part was clearly implied

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

By the waym..you seriously have not answered my question...so...u

I’m doing exactly that. I never answered it because I was waiting on your question.

Are you now getting excited and scrambling you can’t even type anywhere close to being fairly decent grammar? 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I’m doing exactly that. I never answered it because I was waiting on your question.

Are you now getting excited and scrambling you can’t even type anywhere close to being fairly decent grammar? 

Just seeing how many non scum hunting comments you can make

23 hours ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I'm feeling you are trying to make it seem like you have nothing to hide 

23 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

On day one? This is something that scum seem to push pretty hard day one to knock out a civ right away. 

I’ll be willing to be the sacrifice civ Lynch here is we want to help town. I think it’s fairly obvious when I come back civ at least one of the twins are mafia. Gopher

7 votes to lynch

Need votes from @theuntouchable and @jfinley88

Vote Count:

3 - gopher

3 - tyty

2  - whicker

1 - bcb

1 - FJ

1 - mission

Votes:

MathMan - mission, jfin, whicker

LetTheBallFly - Mookie, goph

Famous Jameis - goph, bucs, goph, whick, goph 

bucsfan333 - FJ, whicker, tyty

Tk3 - Mookie, bcb

mission27 - tyty

bcb1213 - tyty

Whicker - FJ, tk3, mission

theuntouchable

jfinley88

MookieMonster - fj

gopherwrestler - touch, gopher

tyty - bcb, whicker

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

I’ll be willing to be the sacrifice civ Lynch here is we want to help town. I think it’s fairly obvious when I come back civ at least one of the twins are mafia. Gopher

1. Every time that I have seen someone vote for themselves they have been mafia. 

2. So you voting yourself makes absolutely no sense as you are not the lead vote getter. 

3. The only explanation is that your trying to prove your not mafia by getting others to believe your willing to self sacrifice. 

4. If you do self sacrifice and or are the lynch we will learn the most info imo, so as I said before that's where I'm voting.  gopher

@MathMan  @Tyty

@bucsfan333 @Tk3 @Whicker

What are your alls thoughts?

7 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

1. Every time that I have seen someone vote for themselves they have been mafia. 

2. So you voting yourself makes absolutely no sense as you are not the lead vote getter. 

3. The only explanation is that your trying to prove your not mafia by getting others to believe your willing to self sacrifice. 

4. If you do self sacrifice and or are the lynch we will learn the most info imo, so as I said before that's where I'm voting.  gopher

@MathMan  @Tyty

@bucsfan333 @Tk3 @Whicker

What are your alls thoughts?

1. That’s a lie. 

2. I should have 3? My vote would make it 4.

3. Ya? Never thought you were scummy yet,  but what your brother is doing this game is very odd. Literally my comment on you pushing it was from the other game where you pushed me really hard and you shot bucs instead. It was a joke and I thought you would have caught on. 

4. That’s fine, I literally said it would. It will kill a town, and i am feeling confident in something being up with LTBF right now. I’m actually more amazed you aren’t picking up on it. The other 2 games I played as town he never played like this. Didn’t notice it as much last game as he was mafia with me. 

11 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

1. That’s a lie. 

2. I should have 3? My vote would make it 4.

3. Ya? Never thought you were scummy yet,  but what your brother is doing this game is very odd. Literally my comment on you pushing it was from the other game where you pushed me really hard and you shot bucs instead. It was a joke and I thought you would have caught on. 

4. That’s fine, I literally said it would. It will kill a town, and i am feeling confident in something being up with LTBF right now. I’m actually more amazed you aren’t picking up on it. The other 2 games I played as town he never played like this. Didn’t notice it as much last game as he was mafia with me. 

I've been mafia or an other like 4 of the last 5 games I think 

cmon gopher. voting yourself is antitown.

its either a bad civ move, or a mafia tactic to get votes off

i say we all vote jfinley, use our specials to find mafia, and go into tomorrow with more infornation 

jfinley isnt even voting. would be okay with a whicker vote too

between ltbf/fj/gopher, there is a lot of tunneling going on. your arguing have gone on forever. if you were mafia, arguably, you wouldnt draw this much attention day 1

Archived