The Ben Wade Gang Mafia - It's Day 5

Dome

Just now, Tyty said:

How did mission kill it lol he never participates 

He was a great sport getting bussed N1 before we were even in the chat. That was well....no idea what others think but I believe its the only way I made it to the end. And was so unbelievably funny when I realized the jfin/mission connection....then jfin went all out trying to  get me killed. Could not stop laughing for like 3 days lol

You all are great dudes for sure 

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

He was a great sport getting bussed N1 before we were even in the chat. That was well....no idea what others think but I believe its the only way I made it to the end. And was so unbelievably funny when I realized the jfin/mission connection....then jfin went all out trying to  get me killed. Could not stop laughing for like 3 days lol

You all are great dudes for sure 

@domepatrol91 tell LTBF i was never upset with him and love him 

11 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:
20 minutes ago, MathMan said:

thanks for hosting @domepatrol91

i will take the L for locking in my vote 

sorry, cowboys

Explain some stuff. If you knew mafia, why didn't you push us, I mean seriously? 

i mean after touch claimed and cleared bucs

but my vote was already locked in 

before that, i was 100 percent onto fin, but not you

I tweaked the nomination mafia from the link I posted, made it more forgiving for civs.

I gave civs a better ratio AND handed out some powers... I also made it night time chatty only to counteract the mafias ability to nominate 3 on even days 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I tweaked the nomination mafia from the link I posted, made it more forgiving for civs.

I gave civs a better ratio AND handed out some powers... I also made it night time chatty only to counteract the mafias ability to nominate 3 on even days 

yeah, it was an even game.

so dumb of me to lock in my vote.

really no excuse lol.

we would have won if i didnt do that 

So a few thoughts and questions.

1. Was bussing Mission dumb or smart?

I wrestled hard on that but made a last second decision. I figured I would get a bunch of heat not saving FJ and depending on how the game played I needed some extra ammo pointing civ. Did this help me or just moronic?

2. MathMan had the Jfin tunneling on me down pat, just missed 1 detail. I was super worried at that point 

3. @gopherwrestler what was super obvious... @domepatrol91 if you remember you can answer as well

4. Loved the nominations

5. Night chat made it fair imo. I was trying to think 3 steps ahead. Very fun dynamic

6. What powers did the civs all have?

7. I think this was my best game played yet...or the worse depending on some views lol

Archived