Who is on the trade block?

Humble_Beast

Do you mean the deadline, within the season? 

Or are you getting opinions on all trades that may come up in the near future? At the deadline is hard to predict without knowing what happens during the season.

As to trades in general...I was pretty much convinced that OBJ was leaving New York, but now I doubt it. The Eli Apple situation sounds like it has been smoothed over, so I'd imagine he stays put. 

There may well be some movement during the draft...

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

Unfortunately the Eagles are probably going to trade LB Mychal Kendricks for less than he is worth.

Or you could be selling high on him. Last year, you guys really couldn't get anything for him. 

I have to imagine that the 49ers will at least be shopping Arik Armstead in some regard. He's just not a fit for our defense and hasn't been able to stay healthy. He may have some minute value for another team. I had previously been hoping that we would trade him this off season for a cap hit casualty type player, but that didn't happen. I just don't know what we have to gain by keeping him around at this point. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Or you could be selling high on him. Last year, you guys really couldn't get anything for him. 

That's misreading the situation. Kendricks WANTED to be traded, but the front office wouldn't grant him that.

Anything less than a 3rd is poor value if you ask me.

1 hour ago, Shylo3716 said:

You don’t believe that Diggs will be extended during the season?

It's difficult to say which direction the Vikes will go with 2019 free agents; Diggs, Hunter, Richardson, Barr and Waynes. I'd guess the Vikes keep 3 of 5.

Archived