• Trade Down
    • Saquon Barkley
    • Sam Darnold
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Josh Rosen
    • Quenton Nelson
    • Denzel Ward
    • Josh Allen

I firmly believe the Giants will take Sam Darnold if available, or Bradley Chubb  (despite the questions regarding scheme fit as their DC uses the 43 alignment a ton)... those are the only realistic options at 2 (not Saquon as has been reported)

After those two, Josh Rosen//Baker Mayfield are likely picks along with  a trade down in that order.

Given the depth in the draft, I don't believe the Giants select Saquon Barkley.

Dave Gettleman drafts big guys on the OL or DL whenever an elite prospect at those positions exists.... it's Chubb or Danrold.

I think someone will pay a huge ransom to trade up and get the next QB. Giants need high picks to bolster their roster. Also if they get another 2019 first, they could have ammo to get a QB next year if Eli retires.

45 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

I think someone will pay a huge ransom to trade up and get the next QB. Giants need high picks to bolster their roster. Also if they get another 2019 first, they could have ammo to get a QB next year if Eli retires.

My thought is if they wanted to trade down, why not make the deal with the Jets?  They obviously called.

I just don’t see this team being one player away from competing and they are in a perfect position to take care of the most important position in the game for the next decade and a half.

JMO anyway..

2 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Giants trade #2 and #66 to Cleveland for #1 and Nate Orchard

1. New YorkG(Cleveland) :: Sam Darnold QB USC

2. Cleveland(New YorkG) :: Baker Mayfield QB Oklahoma

We might have to sweeten the pot a bit if they’re gonna take Nate Orchard off our hands.

1 minute ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Giants trade #2 and #66 to Cleveland for #1 and Nate Orchard

1. New YorkG(Cleveland) :: Sam Darnold QB USC

2. Cleveland(New YorkG) :: Baker Mayfield QB Oklahoma

We might have to sweeten the pot a bit if they’re gonna take Nate Orchard off our hands.

8 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I just can't seem them passing on Rosen here

Shurmur knows from being here now difficult it is win without a franchise QB

they gotta secure there's now 

Not only that, but if you believe in your ability to coach and pick players, you won’t be in this position again for a long time.

You don’t pass on a blue chip QB prospect to make one more run with a 37 year old QB who’s been average for a lot of his career.  This isn’t Brady or Brees we’re talking about here.

Archived