LAST MINUTE BAKER BOAT

mistakey

32 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

People pretend like he's not the best QB in the draft for some reason. 

digital-football.png

"He was running an air raid offense that makes every quarterback the best...except all the other RPO quarterbacks in history put up worse stats than him.  He had elite NFL talent blocking for him...except his pocket time was about the same as everyone else and there are a bazillion examples out there if him having to escape a dirty pocket from quick defensive penetration. He was throwing to wide open guys...except for all the times he made big time NFL throws on a dime. He was just dink and dunking all day...except he led the entire NCAA in ypa. He has a very low NFL floor because you don't know what you're getting...except he broke the NCAA passing efficiency record two years in a row."

Read: "I'm terrible at QB evaluations because admittedly this is all hyperbole to hide the fact that 6'0 5/8" is all I'm concerned with." ?@all "Darnold or the highway"ers

48 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

digital-football.png

"He was running an air raid offense that makes every quarterback the best...except all the other RPO quarterbacks in history put up worse stats than him.  He had elite NFL talent blocking for him...except his pocket time was about the same as everyone else and there are a bazillion examples out there if him having to escape a dirty pocket from quick defensive penetration. He was throwing to wide open guys...except for all the times he made big time NFL throws on a dime. He was just dink and dunking all day...except he led the entire NCAA in ypa. He has a very low NFL floor because you don't know what you're getting...except he broke the NCAA passing efficiency record two years in a row."

Read: "I'm terrible at QB evaluations because admittedly this is all hyperbole to hide the fact that 6'0 5/8" is all I'm concerned with." ?@all "Darnold or the highway"ers

Oh you forgot,

"Played against the worst defenses in college in the Big12"

Pac10 defenses were statistically worse last season.

19 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

Oh you forgot,

"Played against the worst defenses in college in the Big12"

Pac10 defenses were statistically worse last season.

but its not just that simple because the statistics are built around the teams that they face 

Big12vs Big12 is different from Pac12 vs Pac12

no its not just that simple. 

Archived