LAST MINUTE BAKER BOAT

mistakey

Just now, NudeTayne said:

Zel just destroyed us for taking Webby earlier ?. My request was the same as yours. 

Location, location, location my nude friend. We keep the Webby talk OUT of the day one thread. That is our non-gif non-spoiler sanctuary.

8 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

All kidding aside, welcome one and all to the Baker Boat.  Last minute reservations are always welcome, and we can send out dinghies later for any of you still unsure about coming aboard at this time.

Congratulations on obtaining the best QB in the class.

So you coming back?

giphy.gif

question was from thomas and hawk's ama-

baker or darnold:

Mayfield. I think that he is a guy with more upside. His ability to make plays outside the pocket will suit him well in the NFL. I also love his competitive nature which you need to have at QB in the NFL.

- Joe Thomas

Mayfield. At what? What are you asking for.

Mayfield at crotch-grabs and... Mayfield at all categories, I guess.

• Andrew Hawkins

3 minutes ago, matt27j said:

When I think of Baker right now, I think of Lieutenant Dan on top of the ship during the storm.

He's going to be a maniac when he hears his name called over Darnold and Rosen. 

This is part of why I want the guy. The culture here isn't good. Hue guarantees it will stink for at least another year if nothing changes. We need a guy with a special attitude willing to come in giving exactly zero $%^&s about what has happened before. Baker is totally that dude.

1 minute ago, freakygeniuskid said:

This is part of why I want the guy. The culture hear isn't good. Hue guarantees it will stink for at least another year. We need a guy with a special attitude willing to come in giving exactly zero $%^&s about what has happened before. Baker is totally that dude.

This 1000%--right guy at the right time.

Btw let me say this before the draft. I’ve said it a bit in here, I would not bet against Mayfield making it in the nfl. I think it’s an elite intangible of his, his complete desire to win. I think it’s sincere and will do him well in the league. Add that to his accuracy and strong arm leads me to believe he won’t bust. So if we take him I’ll have zero reason not to root absolutely hard for him. 

9 minutes ago, matt27j said:

If you were down with Manziel you gotta be down with Mayfield. Combined with Gordon and Landry let the rebels and disrespected unite.

I just about broke my TV when they drafted Manziel.

I am 100% in on Mayfield.

Archived