LAST MINUTE BAKER BOAT

mistakey

4 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Oh sh** we're going Kierkegaard on draft day... good stuff... lol...

I'm more of Sickness Unto Death classic guy...

" Man is spirit. But what is spirit? Spirit is the self. But what is the self? The self is a relation which relates itself to its own self... The three forms of despair: not being conscious of having a self, not willing to be oneself, but also despair at willing to be oneself. Despair is "sickness unto death." A man’s life is wasted when he lives on, so deceived by the joys of life or by its sorrows, that he never becomes decisively conscious of himself as spirit, as self, that is, he never is aware in the deepest sense......."

Lol as soon as I posted it I thought maybe I should have substituted Isaac for Darnold and Abraham for Browns fans or something.

Kierkegaard makes me depressed honestly lmao

15 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Lol as soon as I posted it I thought maybe I should have substituted Isaac for Darnold and Abraham for Browns fans or something.

Kierkegaard makes me depressed honestly lmao

Really? A guy writing about despair all the time and your moral sins and soul makes you depressed?? LOL....

Yeah I'm off Kierkegaard... Schopenhauer though... good stuff...lol

29 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

When Baker busts it will be nice to finally end these two obsessions we have:

1. Drafting cult of personality types.

2. Stat padders from the Big 12.

And if he doesn't, perhaps you all will stop speaking in definitives about prospects like it is a guarantee they will turn out the way you think they will.

Of course, we can be fairly certain that none of you will make that change though lol,.

58 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Really? A guy writing about despair all the time and your moral sins and soul makes you depressed?? LOL....

Yeah I'm off Kierkegaard... Schopenhauer though... good stuff...lol

I'll definitely sink into an existential depression if we draft Allen.

Archived