LAST MINUTE BAKER BOAT

mistakey

2 minutes ago, mistakey said:

LOL this started 2 days ago
ITS BAKER confirmed from hues mouth

I was just coming in to post this. We all know who the leaker in the organization is. This seems highly likely now.

Which means that my thoughts on the Darnold talk the last couple months might have been right. We were saying we liked NYG's stated preferred QB in the hopes that they would give us a 2nd or something to move up one slot for him.

4 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I was just coming in to post this. We all know who the leaker in the organization is. This seems highly likely now.

Which means that my thoughts on the Darnold talk the last couple months might have been right. We were saying we liked NYG's stated preferred QB in the hopes that they would give us a 2nd or something to move up one slot for him.

Unless, of course, Dorsey lied to Hueball.

2 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

All this baker talk... I'm going to be serious for a moment:

*rehashes same points as always*

?

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d like to take this moment to add that the pick hasn’t actually been made yet, everyone should step back from the ledge (or put the champagne back in the fridge) for a few more hours.

Dorsey is a cagey fella.

Yeah, guys. Let's all take a breath here. 

Grand Dragon Allen is clearly still the guy.

5 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Unless, of course, Dorsey lied to Hueball.

This would be amazing. I need a live shot of the war room so bad. Dorsey smugly stone faced while Hue goes through denial and anger.

My ultimate hope is that it's been consensus Mayfield as their #1 QB since Scotch McCloudbrain arrived to confirm Dorsey's already formed hypothesis and we end up snagging a 3rd this year and a 3rd next year from NYG because Dorsey went "Kevin Costner Jedi Mindtrick" on Gettleman.  

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

Because it's fun...and passes the time... and with the hope that I may yet meet my match and get owned (I'm into weird BDSM stuff...what can I say the devil's lettuce made me do it)

Let's be fair: you sought out BDSM and the devil's lettuce as ways to express/vent this special energy that is Mind Character.

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

I've heard Mind straight up steals candy from little children. He even dressed as Baker "Hee Hee" Mayfield during Halloween ( beating up children and harassing the old folks), just to cause rumors about Baker's character.  

That is all

mastercheddaar

This makes the most sense. Mind wearing a Baker disguise is who we see in the police video. The real Baker is much more elusive while Mind head a fetish of being "billy-clubbed" by men in uniform.

...yeah, I guess this is how we're doing things now.

All kidding aside, welcome one and all to the Baker Boat.  Last minute reservations are always welcome, and we can send out dinghies later for any of you still unsure about coming aboard at this time.

Congratulations on obtaining the best QB in the class.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s plausible, but it seems crazy that a coach who is essentially coaching for his job would crap on the GM’s desire for secrecy the day of the draft.  

Thst would be next level dumb imo.

This. It would be stupid for these guys to leak it. Unless Hue is really that stupid...oh wait ?

2 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

All kidding aside, welcome one and all to the Baker Boat.  Last minute reservations are always welcome, and we can send out dinghies later for any of you still unsure about coming aboard at this time.

She doesn't even go here

37 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

EMERGENCY. I AM ALREADY OUT OF VIRTUAL FOOTBALLS FOR THE DAY. @Webmaster I think we need a one day reduction on tiny football limits.

Zel just destroyed us for taking Webby earlier ?. My request was the same as yours. 

27 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

You shouldn’t have been so premature with your football evacuation, it’s not a sprint it’s a marathon I still have all mine

@Dawgpoun8017 is a master of Kundalini energy.

2 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Thank you. We did it for you, ditch. Please everyone to kiss the ring of King Baker in the Baker height thread. Your vote will be saved for all times.

Archived