LAST MINUTE BAKER BOAT

mistakey

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

After the failed manziel experiment I can’t see Haslam signing off on this without being extremely intoxicated 

I have it covered. I know a guy who knows a guy who knows this lady who we gave her some stuff to slip Jimmy right before his meeting with Dorsey.

It’s the Baker/Barkley express I see it now. Baker throwing an incredible 82% completion percentage after throwing 42 screens in a game to Duke Johnson,Laundry, and Barkley. Although they lost it was truly a stellar performance by Baker. Browns have finally found their QB. 

1 minute ago, TheeRealDeal said:

@Aztec Hammer, @brownie man @Mind Character are all going to be the biggest Mayfield homers before the season even starts. They will be the first three voices heard chanting Baker, Baker, Baker, Baker!!! after Tyrod Taylor loses his first game.

Just saying

Hell no... F-Dorsey....F-McCloughan....F-Haslam....F-Mayfield.... F- rationalizing that he's better than Darnold...

I'm done with these idiots... it was so simple... all they had to do was take the best QB since Andrew Luck... they didn't

I'm out...

Darnold is going to the HOF and will be a top 4 QB in 3 years...

Archived