LAST MINUTE BAKER BOAT

mistakey

I think I like this P.J. Hall kid enough to take him as high as the middle of the 2nd round. His name first came up a few weeks ago and I was thinking who cares? probably just a small school nobody. I never remembered him standing out in the FCS playoffs that I always watch. I found some more full games and thought well damnn the kid has some serious tools and elite effort. Then @MSURacerDT55 I believe it was showed him running down a RB 50 yards downfield. After all that I was thinking we'd do exceptionally well getting him at #114 or even trading back up into the back end of round 3. I watched even more though and the kid is damn legit. I have extreme doubts he even makes it out of the Top 80 picks now and I would be happy if we grabbed him at pick 64 or even traded up to the 48-55 range or even traded down with 33 or 35. He has impressed me that much.

Just now, Thomas5737 said:

What if Darnold was 2 inches shorter, which QB would you pick then?

So Darnolds 6’1 and Baker is 6’6

Im still taking Darnold 

Baker playing in that make believe fairyland offense doesn’t impress me to the level Sam Darnold has doing what he’s done at USC

5 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I think I like this P.J. Hall kid enough to take him as high as the middle of the 2nd round. His name first came up a few weeks ago and I was thinking who cares? probably just a small school nobody. I never remembered him standing out in the FCS playoffs that I always watch. I found some more full games and thought well damnn the kid has some serious tools and elite effort. Then @MSURacerDT55 I believe it was showed him running down a RB 50 yards downfield. After all that I was thinking we'd do exceptionally well getting him at #114 or even trading back up into the back end of round 3. I watched even more though and the kid is damn legit. I have extreme doubts he even makes it out of the Top 80 picks now and I would be happy if we grabbed him at pick 64 or even traded up to the 48-55 range or even traded down with 33 or 35. He has impressed me that much.

Wrong thread.

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

So Darnolds 6’1 and Baker is 6’6

Im still taking Darnold 

Baker playing in that make believe fairyland offense doesn’t impress me to the level Sam Darnold has doing what he’s done at USC

No no, Baker is still 6'1 Darnold is just 6'1 also. Rosen wouldn't pass him up?

It's throwing a football. No matter what offense you are in you are throwing a football. Can you do it well? That is the goal. 3 QBs qualify as good throwers of the football. Rudolph too but that arm is pretty weak.

31 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I say 6'10. QB sneaks would almost be unstoppable. He could dive for the pylon from the 10 yard line and he would be an unstoppable red zone threat throwing to himself from inside the 5 yard line.

Good point. I'm 6'0" and can only dive 29 feet to the pylon.

21 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

giphy.gif

The problem is, it would never happen. All of my pre-draft favs never come to the Browns,Marshall Faulk,Ndamakung Suh, Eric Berry, Vontaze Burfict, Javon Hargrave. I personally would do it at 64, if we still had #65 most definitely, and if we trade down from 4, this definitely would be in play because we would have probably picked up another 3rd somehow.  

Yesterday, I told you all about Grossi's conviction in Mayfield not being the pick. Today, he went on air and said he would leave the Browns beat if Baker was drafted #1. As great as that could be, his confidence in Baker not being the guy still stands out to me.

That being said, perhaps I'm still digging for any sort of justification as to why I still am holding out hope for Sammy D.

BTW, Zegura still thinks it's Darnold, despite his tweet yesterday.

1 minute ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Yesterday, I told you all about Grossi's conviction in Mayfield not being the pick. Today, he went on air and said he would leave the Browns beat if Baker was drafted #1. As great as that could be, his confidence in Baker not being the guy still stands out to me.

That being said, perhaps I'm still digging for any sort of justification as to why I still am holding out hope for Sammy D.

Which is more likely AND Would you Rather:

Hue jumps into the Lake

OR

Grossi quits his job over a draft pick

Discuss

2 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I prefer Darnold, but wouldn't be mad at taking Mayfield #1. If Grossi is a man of his word (unlike Hue with the Lake Erie plunge) this promise would almost be enough for me to put Mayfield ahead of Darnold. If he promised to take MKC with him, it'd be a lock.

MY BODY IS READY, BAKER!

But seriously i'm good with Darnold or Baker. Prefer Sam as he's safer but Baker is a freaking player. Short and a Dbag? Yes. Accurate as all hell with a good arm, good mobility and his teammates rave about him. Love that too.

I feel more confident than ever that it won't be Allen and that's all that really matters lol

2 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

I prefer Darnold, but wouldn't be mad at taking Mayfield #1. If Grossi is a man of his word (unlike Hue with the Lake Erie plunge) this promise would almost be enough for me to put Mayfield ahead of Darnold. If he promised to take MKC with him, it'd be a lock.

I want Darnold. I also want Tony's job covering the Browns. I suppose it's a win-win.

22 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Which is more likely AND Would you Rather:

Hue jumps into the Lake

OR

Grossi quits his job over a draft pick

Discuss

imo hue gone regardless next year so id rather grossi quit so we're free of both in 2019

Archived