LAST MINUTE BAKER BOAT

mistakey

47 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Top 15 by when?

I don't care on the "when" if we're doing straight 1-1 money, give me the "no" all day, every day.

If we look back at the last decade, since 2007, only 8 of the 26 QBs selected in the 1st would definitely fit the top 15 criteria if you required them to do it for more than one year. If you let a hype year define them, then you're probably at 12 of 26, still less than 50%. When you add on to that that Allen would be almost unprecedented in modern football in being as bad as he was in college and becoming good in the pros, gimme that bet allllll day.

8 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

AC/DC was the reason I started playing guitar. I was completely obsessed with them when I first joined this forum. I've since expanded a bit, I appreciate the likes of Hendrix (The Gawd) more nowadays. Also love grunge (Layne=Gawd Jr.), but they'll always have a place in my heart.

That said, I need a vocalist for the band I wanna start so get your *** on a plane to CLE bruh. Can't find any good singers around here

You have instrumentals up on SoundCloud?

Though I practice heavier vocals a bit, albeit with mixed success, I'm more of a melodic vocalist.

You ever hear Intronaut? They're a favorite of mine, kinda doom/sludge/mathy. They're kinda like Mastodon meets Alice in Chains, cool vocal harmonies and all that.

5 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

You have instrumentals up on SoundCloud?

Though I practice heavier vocals a bit, albeit with mixed success, I'm more of a melodic vocalist.

You ever hear Intronaut? They're a favorite of mine, kinda doom/sludge/mathy. They're kinda like Mastodon meets Alice in Chains, cool vocal harmonies and all that.

I am not much in the way of a music producer. Tried buying software, didn't turn out well. I record the songs on my phone with the spire app, and then tell myself once I actually put a whole band together I'll just invest in studio time. 

I haven't heard of them, but....Alice In Chains is my ****. Layne is the GOAT in my eyes. I'm all about the soulful, emotional melodies, that's my favorite part of my favorite music

18 hours ago, dawgdish said:

I prefer Darnold, but wouldn't be mad at taking Mayfield #1. If Grossi is a man of his word (unlike Hue with the Lake Erie plunge) this promise would almost be enough for me to put Mayfield ahead of Darnold. If he promised to take MKC with him, it'd be a lock.

I am already hoping for Mayfield at #1, and now I'm really pulling for it, lol. No Grossi, sign me up, No Grossi or MKC, Mayfield lands in the Hall of Fame simply for that result :)

15 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

i saw the sword after their latest album drop ( well i guess two years ago) - they left a very sour taste in my mouth

Really?  I have seen them twice in the past few years, and enjoyed both concerts.  They usually play in small venues (love those)

who the hell is playing guitar for slayer?

I believe Pnies is correct.  Gary Holt from Exodus is still playing with them.

Didn't mean to derail the topic of Mayfield with all this metal talk, but I sure am enjoying it.  I still will be VERY surprised if Mayfield is the pick.  I think Dorsey is enjoying the game too much to really let anyone know what he is doing.  In the end I think  it is Darnold.

1 hour ago, shoffma1999 said:

I am already hoping for Mayfield at #1, and now I'm really pulling for it, lol. No Grossi, sign me up, No Grossi or MKC, Mayfield lands in the Hall of Fame simply for that result :)

Posts like this are why I'm nominating you for Browns rookie poster of the year.

19 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

AC/DC was the reason I started playing guitar. I was completely obsessed with them when I first joined this forum. I've since expanded a bit, I appreciate the likes of Hendrix (The Gawd) more nowadays. Also love grunge (Layne=Gawd Jr.), but they'll always have a place in my heart.

That said, I need a vocalist for the band I wanna start so get your *** on a plane to CLE bruh. Can't find any good singers around here

Well, I guess since @big poppa pump already totally derailed the Baker thread--we're taking him number one and everyone will be happy, so I guess there's nothing else to cover--here are some Intronaut songs:

These are all favorites of mine. I didn't put anything too vocally heavy, as I'm not sure your taste. You Sword fans may or may not like (?). It's a bit different genre-wise.

Oh, and @MistaBohmbastic, a good buddy of mine who played guitar in a band of ours for a few years was obsessed with Layne like you. You people...

Archived