LAST MINUTE BAKER BOAT

mistakey

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Ah, other than those Cavs gunning for a 4th straight finals, the Tribe in the World Series 18 months ago and the UFC HW Champ, you’re entirely correct.

Cool, but why just rant to a bunch of folks who you think aren’t paying you any attention?  And why respond when they say you post like a maniac if you don’t care?  Take you own advice perhaps..idk...

Cope with a draft pick?  FFS snowflake buck up lol ? If you need to cope with a draft pick for a team you have no control over perhaps you need a new hobby. 

Youre a cool guy, but the straight jacket and geodan routine is tedious to some.

LGB, this narrative you're driving is absolutely false. Mind is absolutely not a cool guy. 

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

"All that time he believed - he believed that God would not require Isaac of him, whereas he was willing nevertheless to sacrifice him if it was required. He believed by virtue of the absurd; for there could be no question of human calculation, and it was indeed the absurd that God who required it of him should the next instant recall the requirement. He climbed the mountain, even at the instant when the knife glittered he believed ... that God would not require Isaac. He was indeed astonished at the outcome, but by a double-movement he had reached his first position, and therefore he received Isaac more gladly than the first time. Let us go further. We let Isaac be really sacrificed. Abraham believed. He did not believe that some day he would be blessed in the beyond, but that he would be happy here in the world. God could give him a new Isaac, could recall to life him who had been sacrificed. He believed by virtue of the absurd; for all human reckoning had long since ceased to function."

220px-Kierkegaard.jpg

Oh sh** we're going Kierkegaard on draft day... good stuff... lol...

I'm more of Sickness Unto Death classic guy...

" Man is spirit. But what is spirit? Spirit is the self. But what is the self? The self is a relation which relates itself to its own self... The three forms of despair: not being conscious of having a self, not willing to be oneself, but also despair at willing to be oneself. Despair is "sickness unto death." A man’s life is wasted when he lives on, so deceived by the joys of life or by its sorrows, that he never becomes decisively conscious of himself as spirit, as self, that is, he never is aware in the deepest sense......."

11 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

LGB, this narrative you're driving is absolutely false. Mind is absolutely not a cool guy. 

This.... yeah... I heard he two-times his wife too... how dare he provide inside information and not kiss the ring of King Baker... YEAH... BAN HIM... BAN HIM.... FIRE HUE....FIRE HUE

20 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Ah, other than those Cavs gunning for a 4th straight finals, the Tribe in the World Series 18 months ago and the UFC HW Champ, you’re entirely correct.

You know why it's sh***y....lol... stop this foolery... the cause be-eth in ye name...

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Cool, but why just rant to a bunch of folks who you think aren’t paying you any attention?  And why respond when they say you post like a maniac if you don’t care?  Take you own advice perhaps..idk...

Because it's fun...and passes the time... and with the hope that I may yet meet my match and get owned (I'm into weird BDSM stuff...what can I say the devil's lettuce made me do it)

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Cope with a draft pick?  FFS snowflake buck up lol ? If you need to cope with a draft pick for a team you have no control over perhaps you need a new hobby. 

Youre a cool guy, but the straight jacket and geodan routine is tedious to some.

The fact that others and even you still take me literally and seriously is one of my favorite things on this forum....lol

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

This.... yeah... I heard he two-times his wife too... how dare he provide inside information and not kiss the ring of King Baker... YEAH... BAN HIM... BAN HIM.... FIRE HUE....FIRE HUE

I've heard Mind straight up steals candy from little children. He even dressed as Baker "Hee Hee" Mayfield during Halloween ( beating up children and harassing the old folks), just to cause rumors about Baker's character.  

That is all

mastercheddaar

11 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d like to take this moment to add that the pick hasn’t actually been made yet, everyone should step back from the ledge (or put the champagne back in the fridge) for a few more hours.

Dorsey is a cagey fella.

I'm gonna have to do some actual work from now until the draft starts, but at this point, if Mayfield isn't the pick at #1, this is the single biggest (and best) smokescreen I've ever seen.

Peace, boys.  Don't kill each until I come back.

Just now, Mind Character said:

Because it's fun...and passes the time... and with the hope that I may yet meet my match and get owned (I'm into weird BDSM stuff...what can I say the devil's lettuce made me do it)

Cool.

Just now, Mind Character said:

The fact that others and even you still take me literally and seriously is one of my favorite things on this forum....lol

Awesome, you convince people who don’t know you that your personality is different than you are in reality. Sounds like a hoot man, proceed.

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d like to take this moment to add that the pick hasn’t actually been made yet, everyone should step back from the ledge (or put the champagne back in the fridge) for a few more hours.

Dorsey is a cagey fella.

I'm allowed to have mental breakdowns about stuff that really has no bearing in my life if I want to! In a pinch, I can count as an adult! 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Just now, ReggieCamp said:

I'm gonna have to do some actual work from now until the draft starts, but at this point, if Mayfield isn't the pick at #1, this is the single biggest (and best) smokescreen I've ever seen.

Peace, boys.  Don't kill each until I come back.

I hear ya, but weren’t all these bros saying Darnold yesterday???

Im just sayin, let’s wait until something is confirmed before half the forum melts down, threatens to find a new team and complain about the front office.

16 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Dorsey is a cagey fella.

my champagne is gonna be popped as long as its not josh allen so, im good regardless.

oh wait hopefully i didnt jinx it

Archived