LAST MINUTE BAKER BOAT

mistakey

4 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

So you coming back?

Drafting Baker is a step in that direction.  Was going to follow his career regardless of the team that drafted him.  

If Todd Haley implements RPOs, with the weapons already on the team (let alone the rookie class), Baker could be rookie of the year.

20 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I just about broke my TV when they drafted Manziel.

I am 100% in on Mayfield.

Same here. Manziel obviously cared about flash and partying more than football. From the day he got kicked out of the Manning passing camp because he was hung over I didn't want anything to do with him. Mayfield eats footballs for breakfast - totally different player and attitude.

12 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Drafting Baker is a step in that direction.  Was going to follow his career regardless of the team that drafted him.  

If Todd Haley implements RPOs, with the weapons already on the team (let alone the rookie class), Baker could be rookie of the year.

I’d be down, Landry was a huge addition. 

2 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

Same here. Manziel obviously cared about flash and partying more than football. From the day he got kicked out of the Manning passing camp because he was hung over I didn't want anything to do with him. Mayfield eats footballs for breakfast - totally different player and attitude.

Looks like him and Dorsey will have several sleepovers if that's the case.

25 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I just about broke my TV when they drafted Manziel.

I am 100% in on Mayfield.

I wasn’t close to throwing anything. I honestly was in complete shock. I was sure the only reason we would have traded up was for Bridgewater. It wasn’t and I sat there in disbelief. ?

2 minutes ago, chris00cm said:

Looks like him and Dorsey will have several sleepovers if that's the case.

Hey now this isn’t Harbaugh we’re talking about. Pretty sure Dorsey won’t climb a tree either my sources tell me he’s afraid of heights. 

Archived