MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Only Conor card I remember being stacked was the one that had Robbie vs Rory 2.

the Aldo card was probably a top 5 most stacked card of all time. and then the Alvarez 205 card was probably THE most stacked card of all time. you could make an argument the khabib card was pretty stacked as well. 

20 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/01/israel-adesanya-vs-yoel-romero-ufc-248-title-fight-booked

Izzy vs Romero. Looks weird based on Romero's recent record, but I don't think anyone can argue this is an exciting matchup. Huge for Izzy if he gets past Romero here, Yoel's still a scary af dude

Yea we saw Izzy get hit a few times vs Gastelum. If Yoel delivers those same shots it could be lights out

18 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

I'm hoping Yoel will end that string bean Adesanya's run.  Should be a great fight though.

Maybe we can see a Hagler v Hearns type of brawl.  (I know I'm dating myself)

Me too. I'm hoping Yoel puts him out. Izzy has 2 tough fights coming because Paolo Costa is more than capable of flooring Izzy should he get by Yoel 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Featherweight

EOgbs4PUwAAErCf?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Welterweight

Looks like the people in hells kitchen screaming for their narcan fix on the street corner. 

I miss crackhead conor. He said he'd go to 145 if the right fight could be made. Seeing him drop down to murder Max would be too much.

I think the next match should be Conor vs Darren Till. If Conor beats him, England leaves Northern Ireland. If Conor loses, England rules Ireland. WABAM

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Looks like the people in hells kitchen screaming for their narcan fix on the street corner. 

I miss crackhead conor. He said he'd go to 145 if the right fight could be made. Seeing him drop down to murder Max would be too much.

I think the next match should be Conor vs Darren Till. If Conor beats him, England leaves Northern Ireland. If Conor loses, England rules Ireland. WABAM

Darren Till the Middleweight? Thought he was done with 170 and please don't tell me Conor will move to 185

Edit: I do miss crackhead Conor too though. 

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832