MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Just now, Glen said:

The dude who jumped the cage should have certainly been arrested.

Id argue Khabib as well depending on what exactly he did to the coach.

During the video it looked like the coach was the one throwing all the punches. Also the guy that jumped connor was held back by one guy and everyone seemed to ignore him.

Just now, El ramster said:

How so? He was outclassed Conor should go back to BoxIng as a MMA fighter hes

done IMO. 

this thread has never been so active. how so? ppl don't give af about mma. they care about stories. this thread is baron when it comes to watching the best of the best that don't know how to self promote. 

• Like 2

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

During the video it looked like the coach was the one throwing all the punches. Also the guy that jumped connor was held back by one guy and everyone seemed to ignore him.

I mean if Khabib came at him and threw a punch obviously he would try and defend himself.

The coach wasn't the one to jump the cage and start it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Khabib didn't sucker punch him, though. His teammates should be punished severely for that. It's total BS to jump a guy who just got tapped out.

Do you think his guys would have done that had Khabib not caused a riot?

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I don't know what the beef was there. I doubt Khabib decided, "Hey, let me attack some random coach who has never done a thing to me."

But even if the coach was talking smack or had previously crossed the line....what justifies him jumping the fence....nothing

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

You guys know Paul Daley was never allowed to fight in the UFC again after sucker punching Josh Koscheck right? And Daley was a big name and #1 contender at the time.

Khabib won’t be banned but he will be suspended and possibly stripped. 

strip khabib. do conor v. tony for the belt. i think conor wins that. then go back and do khabib v. conor 2. imo

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

LOL. It's not even remotely close. Conor committed a crime and injured multiple fighters right before a PPV. C'mon, son.

yes... fighters, like ufc employess. Khabib jumped into a place where paying fans were. This isnt even a debate with a logical, unbiased person.

• Like 1