MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, FinneasGage said:

this thread has never been so active. how so? ppl don't give af about mma. they care about stories. this thread is baron when it comes to watching the best of the best that don't know how to self promote. 

Yeah bunch of wagoners in here coming for the juicy story. Even my dad texted me who doesnt watch MMA “You see the fight??” Im like yeah Conor got killed unfortunately and he says “No the fight after!! F that Khabib guy, who is he??” LOL

Just now, Buckrock101 said:

so all the media people on Twitter are calling the incident disgraceful, but all the fighters on Twitter are saying Conor deserves it. kinda funny

I mean the feelings can be mutual.

Just now, BayRaider said:

Yeah bunch of wagoners in here coming for the juicy story. Even my dad texted me who doesnt watch MMA “You see the fight??” Im like yeah Conor got killed unfortunately and he says “No the fight after!! F that Khabib guy, who is he??” LOL

my inner hipster is blood red mad seeing ppl talk nonsense about mma right now for some reason lol 

5 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

this thread has never been so active. how so? ppl don't give af about mma. they care about stories. this thread is baron when it comes to watching the best of the best that don't know how to self promote. 

I’ve read this like 4 times and still don’t get it. 

Go hook on phonics playboy. Are you saying the casuals will run it back with another buy? 

or are you saying saying Conor could sell ice To an Eskimo? 

or are you saying to me? Cuz I’ve posted here before lol. 

Edited by El ramster

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

It’s not close, yes. What Khabib did was way worse. He embarrassed the UFC in front of MILLIONS live.

So.... causing physical damage to multiple fighters is not as bad as "embarrassing" the UFC..?

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You guys know Paul Daley was never allowed to fight in the UFC again after sucker punching Josh Koscheck right? And Daley was a big name and #1 contender at the time.

Khabib won’t be banned but he will be suspended and possibly stripped. 

Khabib didn't sucker punch anybody, he didn't put hands on anybody. He was trying to get at a coach and was held back. It was bad, it was dumb.

5 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Do you think his guys would have done that had Khabib not caused a riot?

Do you think Khabib would have done that had his mom not banged his dad and gotten pregnant?

Edited by cddolphin

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Khabib just did as well

Did he land a punch? If not, he didn't commit a crime.

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

But even if the coach was talking smack or had previously crossed the line....what justifies him jumping the fence....nothing

It depends on what the coach said.

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Do you think his guys would have done that had Khabib not caused a riot?

Caused a riot? C'mon. I don't know what his guys would have done, but Khabib doesn't answer for what other grown men do.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

yes... fighters, like ufc employess. Khabib jumped into a place where paying fans were. This isnt even a debate with a logical, unbiased person.

This actually is quite the debate. Conor committed a crime and injured fighters in the process. What did Khabib do to any of the fans in the crowd? Nothing. You're right that this isn't a debate with a logical, unbiased person. What Khabib did isn't a crime and didn't hurt anyone.

• Like 1

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

Dillon danis was not in conors corner. They train together, hes a dbag but he was in the stands, not corner, stands. 

You sure? It certainly looked to me like Khabib was in Conor's corner. I haven't seen a replay so I might be wrong. And I'm not sure he was going after Danis, I thought Joe said he was going after Conor's BJJ coach.

2 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

So.... causing physical damage to multiple fighters is not as bad as "embarrassing" the UFC..?

Khabib didn't sucker punch anybody, he didn't put hands on anybody. He was trying to get at a coach and was held back. It was bad, it was dumb.

Do you think Khabib would have done that had his mom not banged his dad and gotten pregnant?

Jumping the cage and going after someone is just as bad imo. Like I said, he wont be banned like Daley but def suspended and a serious serious possibility of being stripped.