MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

8 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Hopefully GSP cuts and fights Khabib. I love watching two dudes humping each other for 25 minutes.

GSP has no gas tank anymore....Khabib would submit him in the 3rd or 4th

Prime GSP handles Khabib quite well imo

1 minute ago, Glen said:

Except it wasn't a straw-man argument. Here's the conversation:

10 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

again, crime doesnt matter. like at all in this conversation. i should learn since im debating a guy that thinks its acceptable to fight someone cause they said some mean words, but its beyond me that you think a couple fighters got pulled from a card, which happens almost every card, is worse than putting paying customers in danger.

7 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

If you don't think it's acceptable to fight somebody for saying certain things, you're quite the anomaly. For example, a member of my family was raped in the past few years. I don't know who did it. But if a dude said to my face that he raped her, you better bet I'd beat him to within an inch of his life. And I wouldn't feel any remorse.

5 minutes ago, Glen said:

There's admitting to a heinous crime. And there's trash talk my man

You may not have intended it, but you responded to a debate stemming from GSUeagles arguing that it's not acceptable fight someone who used their words.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Except it wasn't a straw-man argument. Here's the conversation:

You may not have intended it, but you responded to a debate stemming from GSUeagles arguing that it's not acceptable fight someone who used their words.

False. I claimed Khabib was not justified in his actions. You said "it depends on what he said". I said no.

You just can't remember correctly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

No, that's words. I didn't see him do it.

so if youre sister was never raped you would still fight him?

And you keep ignoring the actual debate so ill just take it as you backing off your absurd claim that ufc fighters getting hurt outside the ring is a bugger deal than paying customers being put in danger.

7 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Thank you, that's my point. Just because there's a causal chain doesn't mean the fault lies with the first link.

Also, SMH at all these law technicalities being thrown around. MUHH ATTEMPTED ASSAULTTTTTTT

Miss me with that soft nonsense. Might as well arrest half of Vegas for jaywalking.. don't always need to get the state involved 9_9

Like I said before....no chance the “he said mean things” defense works when they ask you why you jumped the fence and initiated the fight lol