MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

2 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Rumors around today that Khabib vs GSP is going to be made. no doubt think it's rough for Tony, who deserves his shot at the proper belt (and at Khabib), but at the same time that's a huge fight. two of the best MMA grapplers to have ever done it.

The part that's not certain is whether it would be at 155 or 165. wouldn't surprise me if they made it the first 165 fight ever, maybe even for the belt. if they did that, it may open up Tony vs Poirier for the 155 belt. then Conor vs Diaz 3, winner fights the winner of Tony vs Dustin. wouldn't mind that at all

There is no freakin chance its at 155. GSP couldnt safely make 155 with the old rules. Definitely not now

7 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

There is no freakin chance its at 155. GSP couldnt safely make 155 with the old rules. Definitely not now

I believe gsp said he could make 155 on joe rogans podcast with the changes hes made in his diet and such. But i might be miss remembering.

1 minute ago, eagles101 said:

I believe gsp said he could make 155 on joe rogans podcast with the changes hes made in his diet and such. But i might be miss remembering.

You may be right since i dont listen to much of those but still his most recent fight was at 185. He could have been going for the easy win but I just think 155 is gonna be crazy tough. He’ll look like crackhead Conor 

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You may be right since i dont listen to much of those but still his most recent fight was at 185. He could have been going for the easy win but I just think 155 is gonna be crazy tough. He’ll look like crackhead Conor 

Im not sure. He talked about being way healthier so he might be able to cut his weight before his actual weight cut better then he did before.

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Khabib walks around heavier than gsp. Gsp even said he messed up his system trying to add weight to fight bisping. I dont think he would have any problems making 155.

10 hours ago, Big Snack said:

Khabib walks around heavier than gsp. Gsp even said he messed up his system trying to add weight to fight bisping. I dont think he would have any problems making 155.

Okay thats all fine and good. GSP always struck me as a big WW, hopefully he can make 155 easily but I still think its garbage that Tony Ferguson is gonna get passed over AGAIN. I don't want him to leave but at the same time I do because this is getting ridiculous

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Rumors around today that Khabib vs GSP is going to be made. no doubt think it's rough for Tony, who deserves his shot at the proper belt (and at Khabib), but at the same time that's a huge fight. two of the best MMA grapplers to have ever done it.

The part that's not certain is whether it would be at 155 or 165. wouldn't surprise me if they made it the first 165 fight ever, maybe even for the belt. if they did that, it may open up Tony vs Poirier for the 155 belt. then Conor vs Diaz 3, winner fights the winner of Tony vs Dustin. wouldn't mind that at all

Would LOVE that scenario.

I know that Cormier only took this fight because he thinks it's an easy pay day, but the more I think about it, the more I can see Lewis upsetting him, and god it would be glorious. I know that DC is one of the best to ever do it, but for some reason I would love to watch him come to on his back at MSG with a pantless Black Beast standing over him. 

33 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I just saw the weigh in's...Lewis looks like he's in really good shape?

I think so, too.

Is anybody surprised, that Eubanks missed weight? I'm not. Just imagine she would have got the title fight and missed weight. She should just go to Bantamweight.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MakeDenverGreatAgain said:

I know that Cormier only took this fight because he thinks it's an easy pay day, but the more I think about it, the more I can see Lewis upsetting him, and god it would be glorious. I know that DC is one of the best to ever do it, but for some reason I would love to watch him come to on his back at MSG with a pantless Black Beast standing over him. 

BB's resume says he has a chance. He has won 9 of his last 10. And his last two fights he beat the #1 and #3 ranked guys in the division (at the time that they fought).