MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

2 hours ago, JonStark said:

Care to elaborate?

I think there were sexual assault allegations. Conversation kind of turned into whether or not we think he is capable of such a terrible crime and if his persona of a bad boy is fake but that sorta snowballed into walking a fine line with forum rules so if a story breaks we’ll have to tread lightly

On 1/20/2019 at 3:56 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Anyone want to do another Build A Card?

So its:

Me

@Buckrock101

@FinneasGage

@eagles101

@11sanchez11

@JonStark

@big poppa pump

@BullsandBroncos

What about the rest of you? We can get more details once we have a total. Even #s not required. What say you?

@BillsGuy82

@beekay414

@Utley

@renndawg37

@BigSnack

@J-ALL-DAY

@GSUeagles14

@mse326

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

44 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think there were sexual assault allegations. Conversation kind of turned into whether or not we think he is capable of such a terrible crime and if his persona of a bad boy is fake but that sorta snowballed into walking a fine line with forum rules so if a story breaks we’ll have to tread lightly

I remember that but how do we know we’ll be hearing something about it soon. 

Id be down for the build a card but have no idea what it is

22 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

I can't see it. Cerrone doesn't really fare well against guys who put a ton of pressure on him (RDA, Till for example), and that's what Khabib is all about. Also he's a notorious slow starter, and if you let Khabib take you down early it's over.

You just reminded me that we were meant to get this matchup at UFC 187, right when Cerrone was in his best run ever. I was so hyped for that fight. Unfortunately now, I think Cowboy may have lost the edge he would have had for that fight.

cowboy struggled with till cause the simple size factor (and obviously till has a ton of stand up talent). It was unlikley he was gonna hurt till and till was stinging him fairly easy. i could be wrong but has Cowboy ever had someone take him down and keep hi there throughout the fight? Have to think his jiu jitsu off his back keeps guys from doing that and he undoubtedly had the edge standing.its a interesting fight imo.

4 hours ago, JonStark said:

I remember that but how do we know we’ll be hearing something about it soon. 

Id be down for the build a card but have no idea what it is

Build a card is basically a fantasy football style draft where the predetermined # of "owners" draft in a snake style format to put together fights. Once a fighter is picked he is gone, but you have to try and find a fight for him and if you pick first, you could be waiting a while so versatility might matter. We all try to put together the best card possible(again a predetermined # of fights on said card) and once we finish we can link people from this site and they can vote on which card they like best

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Build a card is basically a fantasy football style draft where the predetermined # of "owners" draft in a snake style format to put together fights. Once a fighter is picked he is gone, but you have to try and find a fight for him and if you pick first, you could be waiting a while so versatility might matter. We all try to put together the best card possible(again a predetermined # of fights on said card) and once we finish we can link people from this site and they can vote on which card they like best

Ill give it a go. 

11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Sweet, I'm in!