MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

49 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Is this supposed to be a secret? I do t know what this article has added to what we already know?

I mean it's been rumored for damn near three months and now it finally officially comes out. Like literally the first rumor of this was mid-December and now it's almost April. No big US site/newspaper wrote an article on this until today. 

25 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean it's been rumored for damn near three months and now it finally officially comes out. Like literally the first rumor of this was mid-December and now it's almost April. No big US site/newspaper wrote an article on this until today. 

I guess i didnt think it was a rumor. I thought it was known that he was accused of rape.

6 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

Oh Conor...why did you have to take the jon jones approach to being a sh..ty human being?

Because he was questioned about an accusation 4 months ago? The police brought him in and let him go. They said he's not a suspect but the media is running with it. 

15 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Nate

Dana said this week that Conor wasn't going to fight Nate next. Ariel said his decision to retire was a respect thing. He wanted to fight Nate, the UFC said no, he wanted to fight in the main event, the UFC said no, he asked for shares in the company, and again the UFC said no.