All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Also the Shinsuke AJ Styles feud needs to end.

It's not going to. Nakamura is gonna win the belt and then AJ will have his rematch.

My prediction:

Nakamura beats AJ for the belt at MITB. Then in the July PPV rematch, Samoa Joe screws AJ out of the belt.

Nakamura faces Daniel Bryan for the belt at Summerslam.

9 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Meh, I watched the Iconics when they debuted, didn't impress me at all. Wonder if they'll grow on me or not.

I think they are great heels and they'll grow on you. Especially Peyton Royce. She's hilarious on the mike and makes a lot of noise in the ring.

18 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

And he gets beat down by Mahal. 

He got 2 matches, a promo and was on for the first 55 minutes of Raw. 1/3rd of the show was Roman.

Threw Owens out there to talk him up and for a match, threw Jinder out there for a beatdown to draw heat off Roman and put on Jinder (didnt work). Threw red hot Seth out there as his partner to help get him over to being cheered (didnt work) Tossed in a final beatdown by Jinder to try in look a villain compared to Roman. (didnt work)

The more time they invest in trying all these ways of forcing people to like him. The more hes going to be hated, and the lower those viewing numbers will go.

4 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

eh i've felt he's been stale for awhile. at least this feud is benefiting somebody

Something just isn’t clicking. His feud with Jericho I give him a pass.

His feud with KO was awful

he didn’t help Jinder at all

And now what coulda been feud of the year is a absolute joke.