All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

I cannot take nakamura serious. The constant low blow's only work for certain people and he isn't one of them and only comes off as a USO heel knock-off .

It worked for the USO's with the chop block because of their demeanor and the timing of them but Naka don't have that. 

4 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

Its now or never for Reigns. How many chances can one get to topple the Beast? I also wouldnt be surprised if both world titles changed hands

I have a feeling that's what's going to happen - and we're probably going to get Roman vs Corbin at MITB.

But Vince is Vince and being that Backlash is literally the next weekend, I also wouldn't be surprised to see the logic-fail of them having Joe interfere (in a steel cage match... thus costing himself a title shot in the process...).

4 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

No it don't. It sounds exactly like it is.....2 songs playing over each other. That's bad lazy production.

I normally call them lazy regularly. This is not one of the cases. They didn’t want the audience to sing anymore and they fixed it.

I wonder how much the wrestlers are getting paid for the greatest royal rumble.  Allegedly the WWE is receiving in the low nine figures to put on this event. They probably could have held a separate event in another country that would be women competitors only since they are not permitted to compete in Saudi Arabia.  

Rumor is that up to 4 belts can change hands at the Greatest Royal Rumble

If that is true, I wouldnt be shocked to see the Miz win the IC title and Mahal win the US Title. Switch them on the 2 shows. Miz vs Rollins is already set for backlash, so it doesnt change anything. If they want to keep it on raw, Miz can drop it right back but get his 9 time IC Championship reign. 

We know the Raw tag titles will change but that still leaves either Reigns or Nakamura winning the belt. 

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Rumor is that up to 4 belts can change hands at the Greatest Royal Rumble

If that is true, I wouldnt be shocked to see the Miz win the IC title and Mahal win the US Title. Switch them on the 2 shows. Miz vs Rollins is already set for backlash, so it doesnt change anything. If they want to keep it on raw, Miz can drop it right back but get his 9 time IC Championship reign. 

We know the Raw tag titles will change but that still leaves either Reigns or Nakamura winning the belt. 

Kalisto winning the Cruiserweight title could be a possiblity.

RAW tag titles.

a swap of the secondary titles (IC an US) or both world tirles change hands

8 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

If there was ever a time for Muhammad Hassan to return...

make it happen Vince. 

idk man idk, i've been thinking about this and how middle eastern characters are always heels in wwe and how i feel that's a real bad look in this part of the world