All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

Thought Rhea Ripley, Ember Moon, and Sonya all looked good. Deville made all of her strikes look like they some weight behind them. best I've seen her look.

Charlotte is still the best, but good for Becky.

I love that Insane Elbow. Macho would be proud. 

Ripley has the look of a champ.

The Alicia Fox tantrum was weird.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

No doubt. I completely forgot to mention her along with Shayna last night. Rhea's special.

And frighteningly young.  She's like 22.  Pretty sure Jazzy Gabbert has been or is going to be mentoring her pretty quickly (we should be getting some big vs big matches out of the pair of them).  She's going to be able to crossover to the main roster by the time she's 25 and she'll be what they've been pining for getting out of Nia and Tamina for so long.

Just now, The LBC said:

And frighteningly young.  She's like 22.  Pretty sure Jazzy Gabbert has been or is going to be mentoring her pretty quickly (we should be getting some big vs big matches out of the pair of them).  She's going to be able to crossover to the main roster by the time she's 25 and she'll be what they've been pining for getting out of Nia and Tamina for so long.

Yep. I'm super excited for her as well. She's a strong, powerful woman who moves incredibly well. If she can get the behind the mic aspect down, she's going to be the future.

Good match. Some dangerous looking stuff though. Surprised noone is injured. Either these guys are simply the best at what they do or they're tough as hell. 

Rowen not coming out not dressed as a bludgeon brother is odd. I really hope they don't try to bring back the Wyatt family and this is to only setup for Bray vs AJ.

Archived