All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

Jesus. I just want to see the rumble. It hasn’t started yet? It’ll end past midnight. 

After they gave me Rhyno last year and Kalisto the one before at my no.3 spot.. Im sure theyre juggling to make sure Im stuck with Drew Carry or Pete Rose this time.

16 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Yes, they did because people paid to see the match.  Also, a 7 minute spot-fest creates way more likelihood that DB injures himself again and then he's out for Mania.

How would doing the same amount of spots that they did (or less) in a 7 min match instead of a 25 min match make that any more “dangerous” for DB?

they did a standing Superplex, DB is fine and is wrestling at mostly with his full arsenal, especially at Big 4 events. 

If you’re going to use Rowan in that way, there’s no reason to stretch the match out like that. Not the best execution 

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Finn Balor to start 2019

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCfVZHr4c47ymitXdlLKO

I know Balor hasn't done much overall but still to have him squashed like that against an "injured" Brock is a disgrace IMO.

If you're trying to sound smartened up by using industry jargon, you're doing a really bad job of it.

That was in no way a burial.  Brock put over Finn about as much as was possible without Finn actually going over.

It's truly laughable how much people misuse "burial" for any time they don't get a result they didn't want.

Just now, Fresh Prince said:

So will the mens elimanation be for #1 contender or the wwe title. Way be a good way to get the title off of brock.

The fact they have been promoting that the winner can challenge for ANY title leads me to believe that may not even happen (unfortunately).

1 minute ago, Fresh Prince said:

So will the mens elimanation be for #1 contender or the wwe title. Would be a good way to get the title off of brock.

You think they want the Belt OFF Brock going into Mania? Seems like the exact opposite of what they would want to do

2019 Mens' Royal Rumble

1. @The LBC - "Poor Man's Springsteen" Elias
  2.  @The Gnat - "The Fake Double J" Jeff Jarrett
  3.  @PARROTHEAD - Shinsuke "Asian Elvis" Nakamura
  4.  @NcFinest9erFan - "Ben Grimm Impersonator" Kurt Angle
  5. "More Sexualer Chocolate" Big E
  6. @DawgX - Johnny "I Got Nothing" Gargano
  7. Jinder "At Least it's Not Khali" Mahal
  8. "Famous for Stuff other than Lighting LBC Up in High School Football" Samoa Joe
  9.  "Bigger Action Figure Afficianado than Sam Roberts" Curt Hawkins
  10.  @Texansfan713 - Seth "I Hate Towels" Rollins
  11. "No One Likes the Florida Gators" Titus O'Neill
  12.  @Troy Brown - Kofi "Ghana is a Suburb of Jamaica" Kingston
  13. "Don't Call Me Glacier" Mustapha Ali
  14.  Dean "Don't Let Me Near a Reciprocating Saw" Ambrose
  15. "Vince McMahon's Favorite Wrestler" No Way Jose
  16.  @bigbadbuff23835 - Drew "The Dread Pirate Robert(s) the Bruce" McIntyre
  17.  @bcb1213 - Dr. Xavier Rhodes "Owner the Best Looking Title Belt in Wrestling"
  18.  @hornbybrown - "The Best Case for Veganism that Exists" Pete Dunne
  19.  @Ketchup - "Has Anyone Seen My Surname?" Andrade
  20.  @Jeezla - Apollo "Ricochet's Roomate" Crews
  21.  @Livewire - Aleister "Zelina's Gimp" Black
  22.  @solidvikingfan - "The Guy Who Called His Mama Way Before Brodus Clay" Shelton Benjamin
  23.  "Future TGIFriday's Employee" Baron Corbin
  24. "Brother Nero"
  25.  "Captain Contacts" Rey Mysterio
  26.  Bobby "If You Just Could Have Taken a Fall, We Could Have Seen Trump Bald" Lashley
  27.  @twslhs20 - "The Thirst Mutilator" Braun(do) Strowman
  28.  @SimsZilla - Dolph "HBZiggles" Ziggler
  29.  @beekay414 - Randy "Don't Go Near the Pool" Orton
  30.  @Fresh Prince - "Fresh Prince Thought He'd Get Someone Other than R-Truth, but Now He's Not Happy" Nia Jaxx

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

You're doing a very bad job at assuming what others think. Cut out the BS.

You made reference to Finn having just been buried.  He wasn't.  So I'm not sure what you're calling BS on.  You calling that a burial was a load of BS.

Archived