All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

i read two pages on wrestler height.  woof

anyhow, kofi is kinda perfect to face DB right now with new day to whoever was posting that.  That group is literally everything Bryan hates.  Processed pancakes they just haphazardly throw into crowds, hell they have their own super sugar cereal...lol

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

anyhow, kofi is kinda perfect to face DB right now with new day to whoever was posting that.  That group is literally everything Bryan hates.  Processed pancakes they just haphazardly throw into crowds, hell they have their own super sugar cereal...lol

I loved this troll job. Could see a feud where they pour it on DB, having him snapping a few times.

7 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Yeah, those Owens vignettes are building him as such as well.

I fully believe the E will be wasting a perfect opportunity if they don't have DB (and preferably Rowan) enter Mania riding electric scooters down the ramp to the ring.

37 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Kenta will go back to Japan and be just fine.  Tye is AEW bound; he and Cody are really good friends and were tag team champions back in OVW.

WWE also parted ways with Arn Andersen today which is... interesting.

11 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Yeah, those Owens vignettes are building him as such as well.

I fully believe the E will be wasting a perfect opportunity if they don't have DB (and preferably Rowan) enter Mania riding electric scooters down the ramp to the ring.

i think a two man bicycle would be way better personally

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

i think a two man bicycle would be way better personally

That's a little over the top.  But we've seen that Triple H actually has no issues with himself being parodied, especially if it helps get other guys over.  So I wouldn't be shocked to see a parody version of his and Steph's entrance from last year with the moto-trikes but with electric scooters instead.  The only one I can see putting that kabosh on something like that is Vince, but as we've seen with the Braun and Nicholas stuff last year, Vince isn't above putting comedy bits in prominent spots on the Mania card.

I really wish we could have seen a story line like ciampa gargano played out in WWE. Feel like the way they are handling those two are amazing. I love the wrinkle they added this past week.  Could have been a great story for the Shield 

1 hour ago, hornbybrown said:

WWE just rehired Bruce Pritchard in a senior creative role for raw, good hire IMO 

To bad he wasnt hired a few months ago with calling all these NXT guys coming up to the main. Bruce did things like the Double J promos to build up his premiere. Any of these NXT guys could have benefited from such. And letting the casual viewer get to know them a bit before sending them out there to such mild receptions.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

To bad he wasnt hired a few months ago with calling all these NXT guys coming up to the main. Bruce did things like the Double J promos to build up his premiere. Any of these NXT guys could have benefited from such. And letting the casual viewer get to know them a bit before sending them out there to such mild receptions.

Dream still can benefit.  Technically, so can Aleister if they don't overexpose him between now and when Bruce can hit the ground running.  This could/should also benefit returning guys like Bray.

I just hope Brother Bruce can impart onto Vince and Kevin Dunn that some of this "present it like it's reality TV" crap that's still around from the Russo days is doing more harm than good.  Having talent blocked out towards the camera (that they're just magically pretending like it's not there), no interviewer, but still reciting clearly-scripted lines that they're trying to remember just makes for truly painful promos.

4 hours ago, The LBC said:

Technically, so can Aleister if they don't overexpose him between now and when Bruce can hit the ground running.

What, you didnt like how Cole promoted him as this "moody" fellow? lol

I sensed that Vince had no clue about Aleisters character or development so far. Bruce cant work himself in soon enough.

Archived