All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yup. I like both guys, but this "feud" seems so random and dumb. Neither one of them come off looking good.

Lashley should be feuding with Jinder. Sami should be feuding with...Chad Gable. Those would be competitive evenly matched feuds. You already know who is coming out on top when it comes to Roman vs Jinder. Same goes for Lashley and Sami. Sami vs Gable? I don't know who would win. Jinder vs Lashley? I don't know who would win. I like not knowing who is going to win.

Hopefully Smackdown goes PG-13 status once it moves to Fox. Joe needs a title reign once AJ/Shinsuke are done feuding for the belt.

Joe vs AJ

Joe vs DB

Joe vs Orton

Joe vs Shinsuke

Joe vs Rusev

Those are some great potential feuds.

59 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Yup. I like both guys, but this "feud" seems so random and dumb. Neither one of them come off looking good.

In the old days. Sami would of stood down bottom there before going back up the steps. Said something like that of which he did about his service. Lashley would of chased, and the entire rest of the show would of had 10 second clips of Lashley looking, running into some funny things. Then finding him and ripping him apart, or Sami getting the jump on him with something he had set up.

Now. We get a casual stroll back up the steps. With Lashleys music hitting to end it so he can smile and wave at the fans.

Hiromu vs Ishimori was absolutely incredible, what a fantastic way to end a tremendous tournament. Quality matches all around. Everyone had a great showing.

Fell asleep for the end of RAW, because it was awful, gonna watch KO and Finn now

Archived