All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

Since moving to WWE network, time schedules haven’t meant anything. They can go until 11 if they want. 

When did the Miz get so popular. For a while now people absolutely love the guy, even when they are loving to hate him. He’s 10x better situated to headline mania than when he did. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

They need to run with that and have them team up in a stable 

Two people does not a stable make and those two are a great dynamic as a duo.  I could be down for a stable or two (the amount to which people fawn for them is out of hand though - you never need more than at most 3 running at any given time), but you'd have to add at least one other person to Little Big to make it an actual stable and that would wreck the dynamic.

25 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Kofi is the one member I would have guessed wasn't participating

Really with Strowman, Rusev, Owens, and Joe in the match they needed an another athletic high flyer. I knew it had to be Kofi or Woods... Most likely Kofi

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Two people does not a stable make and those two are a great dynamic as a duo.  I could be down for a stable or two (the amount to which people fawn for them is out of hand though - you never need more than at most 3 running at any given time), but you'd have to add at least one other person to Little Big to make it an actual stable and that would wreck the dynamic.

They could go with just the duo 

2 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

I’m cool with it. As long as Braun wins the belt.

I don't see anyway they don't severely weaken the character if they have him lose.  Honestly, the best way to strengthen the character - unless they're going to flip him back heel (and I don't think try as the might have recently that that's going to work), it's also the way that makes the most sense - they have to have Strowman pull and RVD and call his shot and get the payoff.

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

They could go with just the duo 

I'm fine with that, aside from the fact that Alexa's a heel and he's a face (and he's like... almost 10 years her senior, IIRC).  I was mostly on the whole, don't call a duo a stable bit.

I want to see KO, AJ, and Joe in a triple threat tlc match within the next year. Maybe add Rollins and make it a 4-way for the SD title. Get those 4 on the same program. Trade Orton and DB for KO and Rollins.

30 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I don't see anyway they don't severely weaken the character if they have him lose.  Honestly, the best way to strengthen the character - unless they're going to flip him back heel (and I don't think try as the might have recently that that's going to work), it's also the way that makes the most sense - they have to have Strowman pull and RVD and call his shot and get the payoff.

Actually the way I see this going is he is gonna cause a big destruction of the champion and then cash in. Usually the money on the contract winner cashes in on another's dirty work. But I could see Strowman doing something insane to the champion himself and then cash in.

Archived