All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

30 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

honestly kinda gives me courage to do the same, although my hair line isn't as bad and my haircut isn't as bad as his was 

Yeah, having long hair along with a badly receding hairline is never a good look.

44 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

honestly kinda gives me courage to do the same, although my hair line isn't as bad and my haircut isn't as bad as his was 

Try it. It will grow out fast. Growing is more noticeable when short.

I use a ultra close sheer with no guide. Just takes 2 days before I can feel the wind wiggle it, so knock it down again. Couple days longer, and it has the ability to lay down.

13 hours ago, DawgX said:

Corbin definitely looks better with a shaved head.

He does. Gives him a better heel look IMO. 

I think Elias had one of the best segments we have seen on raw since after mania. His song was great at burning Rollins and the crowd. 

This has been the most unbearable build up i can remember. Why not make the 8 woman tag match for those 4 spots in the MITB. That would have added some intrigue instead of just putting every smackdown woman in the main event. 

but nevertheless, here are my predictions

Stroman wins Men's MITB, cashes in on Lesnar at SummerSlam
Charlotte win woman's MITB 
Nakamura beat AJ Styles
Reigns beats Mahal
Rousey beats Jax
Carmella keeps the belt without beating Asuka
BB beats AG
Lashley beats Zayn
Elias beats Rollins, not clean
DB beats Big Cass

Now, here are my preferences:

Miz wins MITB
Banks wins MITB
Styles beats Nakamura
Reigns beats Mahal
Rousey gets DQed
Carmella gets DQed
BB retain tag titles
Lashley beats Zayn
Elias beats Rollins, dirty
Big Cass beats DB

Extreme Rules will lead to basically just setting the stage for Summer Slam

I want to see the following happen moving forward

Rollins defeat Lesnar for the Universal Title.....They are building him up and building him up. Elias can take the belt from him by cheating, and free him up for a Universal title run, and Elias deserves to be a heel champion. Extreme Rules will probably feature some kind of crazy match between Reigns, Rollins, Balor, Stroman, Mahal and Owens for a number 1 contender spot. Rollins can get the victory over Balor or Mahal

Banks cashes in her MITB to win the Raw Woman's championship. They can set up a triple threat between Bliss/Rousey/Jax and have Banks cash in to win, either right after the match or during the match. Having her attack Rousey right after she wins the belt and taking it from her would be a great way to turn Banks fully heel and build towards a match between the two of them. 

DB defeat AJ Styles for the WWE Title. I am pretty over DB at this point, but they need to go ahead and give him his title run from SummerSlam until Wrestlemania. They could do a DB vs Rollins match at Survivor Series, which would bring down the house. They could go with a DB vs Styles vs Nakamura match as well to pass time. Eventually have Miz cash in on DB, maybe even right after a big Wrestlemania win, then we can have the DB vs Miz program that we all know is coming. This would make it the best possible way. 

Roode vs Elias feud.  I dont even care who wins, these guys could have a great feud for several months. 

Reigns needs to lay low. Put him in feuds with Mahal, Lashley, Owens or whoever, but keep him out of the title picture until the Royal Rumble. Rollins vs Reigns should be the title match at RR. This keeps Reigns from over shadowing the RR match. Put the belt on him if you want, but Lesnar should be winning the RR and taking the belt at Mania from either Rollins or Reigns. 

2 hours ago, pollino14 said:

Love LU. Incredibly entertaining show , so glad it’s back.

My kids screwed me over. I had it set to record. Let them have the tv till bedtime. So at 10 I sat down to watch, and they unrecorded it, so they could record other stuff.

Theyre so grounded. lol

So if anyone finds a good stream of the show. Let me know. Cause its not replaying on El Rey Network.

1 hour ago, tom cody said:

I think The Miz wins the men's MITB and Alexa wins the women's MITB match.

I have Miz and Becky Lynch. Becky winning the belt would be a pretty big moment.

Also creates a narrative on RAW that Kurt isn’t running it properly blah blah blah 

Archived