All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

4 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Actually the way I see this going is he is gonna cause a big destruction of the champion and then cash in. Usually the money on the contract winner cashes in on another's dirty work. But I could see Strowman doing something insane to the champion himself and then cash in.

Still a heel tactic and not how you want to have someone win his first world title if he's being booked as a babyface (or babyface-leaning tweener/juggernaut as is the case with Braun).

Honestly, I'm expecting to see Heyman start insisting on behalf of his client that Braun has to be booked on every single card that Lesnar is to ensure that he's not able to just sit fresh.  If they don't do Braun vs Brock at SummerSlam, they pretty much have to do Brock vs Roman and have Braun cash in a la Rollins, but do so at the start of the match - like, legitimately, let the fans start to crap on the match like you know they will and just as the introductions are finishing up... "BRAUUUUUUUUUN!"  Crowd will go nuclear.

41 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I'm fine with that, aside from the fact that Alexa's a heel and he's a face (and he's like... almost 10 years her senior, IIRC).  I was mostly on the whole, don't call a duo a stable bit.

The heel and face dynamic works great I think. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

The heel and face dynamic works great I think. 

Not if he's going to be a champion it doesn't.  Lovable, humorous giant works.  Lovable, humorous, but stupid enough to be taken advantage of by a girl the size of an ant to him?  That makes your babyface champion look weak which is the absolute last thing you want with a giant.  Plus, unless you hook Braun up with someone else, how exactly does she get her comeuppance since there's no way in hell she's going to "get the hands"?

8 hours ago, The LBC said:

Not if he's going to be a champion it doesn't.  Lovable, humorous giant works.  Lovable, humorous, but stupid enough to be taken advantage of by a girl the size of an ant to him?  That makes your babyface champion look weak which is the absolute last thing you want with a giant.  Plus, unless you hook Braun up with someone else, how exactly does she get her comeuppance since there's no way in hell she's going to "get the hands"?

He doesn’t have to play that role though. He can be the same guy he is now just with a thing with Bliss. It can be something unique. 

On 6/9/2018 at 8:45 AM, bcb1213 said:

Don't think they'll turn anyone.. I'm guessing cause Carmella just held the contract for almost a year we may see a same night cash in.  Say Ronda gets the arm bar.  Someone nails Ronda with the briefcase then finishes Nia off.  Raw generally doesn't have a lot of actual lady feuds at the moment so this could kick start a couple while protecting Nia and Ronda 

Lol I totally nailed this 

I don't think that there were any real surprises in the night. I thought there was a 95%+ chance that Braun Strowman would win the mens money in the bank match. Overall, I thought it was a decent show overall. Putting the belt back on Alexa gives them a couple of different storylines while before they put the belt on Rousey. 

Personally with Nakamura, I'd transition him into more of a mean heel vs the comedy heel. Though, he could still do some low blows, just not only win by that. Then set him up against Jeff Hardy for the US title and let that be the first title that he holds. Then maybe let him lose it and change brands or bring the Intercontinental title over and let him get that as well and by next Summer Slam or or two Royal Rumbles from now, let him get the title. And if he continues to be over as a heel and have good writing done for him, you can speed up the timeline and have him get the title at Wrestlemania next year.

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

Personally with Nakamura, I'd transition him into more of a mean heel vs the comedy heel. Though, he could still do some low blows, just not only win by that. Then set him up against Jeff Hardy for the US title and let that be the first title that he holds. Then maybe let him lose it and change brands or bring the Intercontinental title over and let him get that as well and by next Summer Slam or or two Royal Rumbles from now, let him get the title. And if he continues to be over as a heel and have good writing done for him, you can speed up the timeline and have him get the title at Wrestlemania next year.

The no speak engrlish artist with the US title around his waist..I like how that sounds.

Archived