All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

Vince McMahon fired him personally so he had to do something stupid backstage.  Im willing to bet its because of him going off the script during that segment with mini daniel bryan a few weeks ago.

thats gotta suck for big cass

1.  he breaks up with carmella

2.  he gets hurt

3. enzo fired

4. he comes back

5.  carmella wins a title before him

6.  he is fired

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

KO deserves a vacation

If Extreme Rules weren't the PPV right before Summer Slam, I'd say it'd be the perfect time to write him out for a month or two.  But they're going to want him for Extreme Rules because he and Sami are the ones willing to take the craziest bumps on the main card - and when KO does it, it's more awe inspiring because of his girth.  And it just wouldn't be Summer Slam without KO.

There's been some rumblings that they may try to turn Elias face, but for the moment - just reading the recent tea leaves - that strikes me as newzzzz versus anything actually vetted or worthwhile.  If you want to turn a guy babyface you don't book him against the hottest babyface on his respective brand and in the course of that feud have him wreck said hottest babyface with a weapon.

I wouldn't be opposed to it, and Elias' gimmick can work as a babyface, I just am not seeing the signs of a turn right now.  Which is a shame because THEY... NEED... TO...TURN... LASHLEY... HEEL.  Do whatever is necessary to compensate the balance, but they have two guys with big-time potential right now that are floundering in Roode and Lashley because they're so utterly forgettable (or in Lashley's case, you wish you could forget him) as babyfaces right now.  What's sad is there really aren't many credible faces to really work with outside of Braun, Seth, Finn, and Roman (yeah, yeah, I know...).  You could bring Mike Kanellis back as a babyface, repackaged, but Vince isn't going to give much of a push to that.  I almost think they need to take the tag titles off Bray and Hardy and have them available as singles guys again, both faces.  And what irritates me is this probably means that they're going to bring Ambrose back as a babyface - which isn't necessarily bad, but Dean tends to fall into complacency with his character far more easily when he's a babyface versus a heel.  I realize he just (like just after Payback) has knee surgery, but when Orton comes back, I think I'd be legitimately tempted to transfer him to RAW as a babyface and let Angle claim he made a "blockbuster trade."  

Interesting idea to get the IC Belt off of Rollins. I would like to see him lose the rematch because of Drew, and then the two of them compete the next week on raw for one of the spots in the 6 pack challenge for the belt. Rollins vs Lesnar at Summer Slam would be great.....then have Stroman add himself to the match via MITB

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Interesting idea to get the IC Belt off of Rollins. I would like to see him lose the rematch because of Drew, and then the two of them compete the next week on raw for one of the spots in the 6 pack challenge for the belt. Rollins vs Lesnar at Summer Slam would be great.....then have Stroman add himself to the match via MITB

If someone other than Braun faces Brock at SummerSlam, it's going to be Roman.  I know we love to fantasize about anything different, but... Vince.  Roman facing Brock doesn't preclude a Braun cash-in - and I'm not sure whether they realize it or not (I'm past the point of giving them benefit of the doubt credit when it comes to the scripted lines) but Roman's "the uncrowned Universal Champion" line is a total heel line ("rightful champion" would be the babyface phrasing).

Seth doesn't need a title right now and I just plain can't see Vince putting him over Brock, so barring Braun cashing in at the start of the match (again, if you're booking him as a Monster which they clearly are with this "monster in the bank" and also as a face-leaning tweener, you can't have him use a heel tactic of picking the bones to win his first top title; it's counter-productive), a Seth/Brock match ends in Brock Lesnar still as Universal Champion.  About the only way I see around that is Brock cheats (or gets assistance, from say a returning Ambrose who lays out Rollins en route to the ring a la Ciampa on Gargano) for a quick win and Braun cashes in on him - since he's in the ring and ready to compete.  But I feel like that's almost a more unpopular option because you'll spend 4+ weeks building up Seth vs Brock and then that feud never pays off... unless you then go to a Triple Threat defense for Braun against both of them in the return match.

18 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

Vince McMahon fired him personally so he had to do something stupid backstage.  Im willing to bet its because of him going off the script during that segment with mini daniel bryan a few weeks ago.

thats gotta suck for big cass

1.  he breaks up with carmella

2.  he gets hurt

3. enzo fired

4. he comes back

5.  carmella wins a title before him

6.  he is fired

apparently they were impressed with him at mitb but he's such a **** irl that it didn't matter 

7 hours ago, The LBC said:

Roman's "the uncrowned Universal Champion" line is a total heel line ("rightful champion" would be the babyface phrasing).

I’ve been saying for a while now that the WWE is using some 3D booking with some guys, and I’m fairly certain it’s veing used with Roman heavily.

Honestly, what’s different between the internet’s perception of Roman and the perception we had as teenagers or kids to how the Corporation was presented?

Guys we don’t like pushed to the top by the “boss” against the fans want, continuously put into title matches but can never seem to actually win or hold the title? 

Archived