All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

5 hours ago, pollino14 said:

I just watched my first episode of Impact wrestling in years... such a fun show. Highly recommend. Fenix vs Rich Swann was insane 

Caught the 2nd half of tonights. Kongo Kong vs Cage. Couple miscues, but fun to watch, quality match. Kong with the hurricanrana at 340lbs. Cage with the Omega style flip over the top rope at 265lbs. Then catching Kong in mid air during a flying cross body. Doing some impressive things. And great to see Homocide and Hernandez back.

7 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Caught the 2nd half of tonights. Kongo Kong vs Cage. Couple miscues, but fun to watch, quality match. Kong with the hurricanrana at 340lbs. Cage with the Omega style flip over the top rope at 265lbs. Then catching Kong in mid air during a flying cross body. Doing some impressive things. And great to see Homocide and Hernandez back.

Cage is a freak. Watch Fenix vs Swann. Talk about a amazing match.

Wow The G1 Special was so freaking good. So many fantastic matches.

Kenny vs Cody was absolutely insane! Way better than their first. This is what we’ve been waiting for from Cody. Congrats! Much better than Gagano Chiampa 2. 

Huge shoutout to Switchblade and Juice too. Arguably their best performances as well.

G1 next week, can’t freaking wait.

On 7/8/2018 at 9:44 AM, Totty said:

Sitting in the airport next to "big Daddy cool" himself.  

Good stuff. Nash is one of those guys you either like or you don't. I like him. Speaking of Big Daddy Cool, he's celebrating his 59th birthday today.

4 hours ago, tom cody said:

Good stuff. Nash is one of those guys you either like or you don't. I like him. Speaking of Big Daddy Cool, he's celebrating his 59th birthday today.

I didn't approach it like it was a huge deal.  He looked wore out.  I figured he just wanted to be left alone.  He said hello, then all I could do was smile sitting there.  I wanted to ask him a hundred questions.  But I just let him be.  He looked really funny sitting in the airplane.  His head was the only one stuck up over the seat on the whole plane. Lol 

59 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Impressed with Roman and Lashley, good feud. Real good.

It has been interesting. I wanna see them build on this and not just turn it into a 1-off. Lashley is in a weird spot. He's too huge to be a mid-carder, but he's also not charismatic enough to be the guy that brings down Brock and has the title.

11 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

It has been interesting. I wanna see them build on this and not just turn it into a 1-off. Lashley is in a weird spot. He's too huge to be a mid-carder, but he's also not charismatic enough to be the guy that brings down Brock and has the title.

I’m not so sure I agree with that. Ik the Zayn feud was terrible, but Bobby could bring it in Impact and he’s certainly doing a great job vs Roman. He needs to be a tough guy and not a smiling jokester 

Just now, pollino14 said:

I’m not so sure I agree with that. Ik the Zayn feud was terrible, but Bobby could bring it in Impact and he’s certainly doing a great job vs Roman. He needs to be a tough guy and not a smiling jokester 

Exactly. He just doesn't scream "face" to me. He can be a face, but he shouldn't be appealing to children. There are plenty of guys that can pull that off and he's not one of them. He needs to be a dominating behind kicker, not some clown.

Archived