All Things Wrestling Thread

steelcurtain29

22 hours ago, Ketchup said:

Only thing is is that they likely bring him back as a babyface because the reaction he’s going to get on Return is going to be very strong. I hope I’m wrong and they keep him heel because he has been fantastic as a heel. 

I want Sami to be a face. Give him the freedom to be as corky as he is now, just as a face.

Ive said for years that he could be like DB ( won’t ever reach the peak obviously) he’s a loveable underdog who can go. He needed to show more charisma  as a face, and be more fun. They’ve missed the bill on SZ for awhile until the heel turn.

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

I want Sami to be a face. Give him the freedom to be as corky as he is now, just as a face.

Ive said for years that he could be like DB ( won’t ever reach the peak obviously) he’s a loveable underdog who can go. He needed to show more charisma  as a face, and be more fun. They’ve missed the bill on SZ for awhile until the heel turn.

nooo we saw the underdog sami and it was awful. he even looks reinvigorated as a heel. i don't think wwe knows how to book faces 

9 hours ago, buno67 said:

Which is dumb

I think its for the best. All their targeted age group can stay up and watch the entire thing on Fridays.

Cause I know I start getting my kids ready for bed at 9. And hope theyre in those beds by 9:30.

On 6/23/2018 at 11:42 AM, Troy Brown said:

nooo we saw the underdog sami and it was awful. he even looks reinvigorated as a heel. i don't think wwe knows how to book faces 

I’m saying, if they gave him the freedom he has now as a face he’d do great. 

And they most certainly don’t know how to book faces .

Archived