Official Broncos Forum Draft Thread

AnAngryAmerican

3 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Rather have John Kelly than Freeman. Freeman looks like Tarzan and runs like Jane. Not to mention you can drive a bus through Oregon's running lanes. Suttton is a good value pick for me but it wouldn't shock me if he turned into a Jon Baldwin.

Baldwin had a messed up head. Sutton doesn’t.

5 minutes ago, BaldyBronco said:

It cannot go unsaid.  Elway once again missed a chance to build a real offensive line through the draft.  We are in trouble in the middle.  Its Connor Mcgovern ya'll

I'd rather take a chance on Mcgovern than watch max garcia disappoint. Allen Barbre wasn't too bad when he was exclusively played at Guard. Garcia should be Leary's backup at LG and nothing more.

7 minutes ago, BaldyBronco said:

It cannot go unsaid.  Elway once again missed a chance to build a real offensive line through the draft.  We are in trouble in the middle.  Its Connor Mcgovern ya'll

It's not over yet.  The developmental tier is decent for T's.    Rankin, Crosby, Jamarco Jones (O'Neill too, but he kinda scares the hell out of me).  And that's before you get to Brandon Parker and Greg Senat.

Just now, Broncofan said:

It's not over yet.  The developmental tier is decent for T's.    Rankin, Crosby, Jamarco Jones.

My point exactly.  Our greatest position of need.  In the deepest OG draft in years...And we are looking for the developmental tier...LOL

Just now, elliot878 said:

The whole thing was a gigantic troll move, epic.

Payback for Drew Pearson 2017...and trading up to do it 1 pick ahead.  LOOOL savage instant classic.

Having said that, tip my cap to DAL - they were floored.  But they went BPA and took Connor Williams.   Good recovery.

Archived