Official Broncos Forum Draft Thread

AnAngryAmerican

2 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

Something must be up with Guice. Medicals or something? Shocked he's slipping like this. I also could very much see Freeman as our pick in R3. We're rumored to like him a lot

Apparently there are major character flags.  Why he left the draft room today and won't be there.

All the insiders are saying it's there, but can't give details yet.   It has to be massive to fall this hard.

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

Apparently there are major character flags.  Why he left the draft room today and won't be there.

All the insiders are saying it's there, but can't give details yet.   It has to be massive to fall this hard.

Did Schefter say he told a team he would take a knee and that is why he is dropping.

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

He is the Marshawn Lynch pick.  And he plays like him

12 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I like that. Just so frustrating we have to burn another pick on a WR when there are great talents on the board. Oh well, what can you do

Let's face it, Elway's Day 2 disasters since 2011 have created this mess.  He doesn't mess up the C-Henderson pick and takes Kenny Golladay or Chris Godwin (football-skill guys who weren't as fast as Henderson), we could have had even better value.  I hope Elway keeps learning the lesson - take insane-tool flyers on guys once there aren't good-skill/high-ceiling guys left.  Day 3.   

Having said that, the missed picks are a sunk cost, so Sutton's a good veer-away from Day 2 Elway of old.

Green Bay doubles up on two great CB's in Alexander & Jackson.   Wow great draft for them.

TEN got Landry & Evans to help their front 7.   GB getting CB help (finally).   Salute those teams, killing it.

I actually think CLE missed out bigtime.

Could have been Darnold/Chubb/Williams (or Hernandez if they are using Corbett inside)/CB Jackson  as their 4 picks instead of Mayfield/Ward/Corbett/RB Chubb (remember they have Hyde and Duke Williams).

Archived