Eagles Draft Thread - When you're here, you're Champions! ™

Kiltman

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Considering Barnett developed a counter in his first year. I would count on Sweat developing too whether the veterans give him advice or not which I'm sure they will.

if mentorship isnt happening then good dl coach is happening and well sweat will get one.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Considering Barnett developed a counter in his first year. I would count on Sweat developing too whether the veterans give him advice or not which I'm sure they will.

Barnett had a counter since his freshman year at Tennessee.  It just got better. Sweat is pure athleticism.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Barnett had a counter since his freshman year at Tennessee.  It just got better. Sweat is pure athleticism.

Tell that to Jim Schwartz and his counters obviously weren't good enough since he mainly won one way in college.

14 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I want stud mid round picks. Guys like Parry Nickerson or DJ Reed or Dane Cruikshank instead of Maddox. Kalen Ballage or Micah Kiser or Andrew Brown or Siran Neal or Daurice Fountain instead of Sweat.

lmfao

4 minutes ago, Phire said:

This is the best coaching staff we've ever had. I think these guys will develop. 

While they are SB Champs and have no problems coaching players up, I don't think its  better then the 04' staff.

Reid, Johnson, Harbaugh, Spags, McDermott, Shurmur, Childress and the real Juan Castillo.

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

While they are SB Champs and have no problems coaching players up, I don't think its  better then the 04' staff.

Reid, Johnson, Harbaugh, Spags, McDermott, Shurmur, Childress and the real Juan Castillo.

You're only as good as your captain, and Andy Reid is a chump.

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So....I don't feel like reading back 50+ pages....was there anyone besides me that completely disliked this draft?

I like the draft. Don't love it. You have to consider what we had to work with coming into it, what we got for a future asset, and what was available to us. The only thing that I don't understand is with both 7th rounders taking prospective OTs.

19 minutes ago, Danger said:

I like the draft. Don't love it. You have to consider what we had to work with coming into it, what we got for a future asset, and what was available to us. The only thing that I don't understand is with both 7th rounders taking prospective OTs.

I completely dislike it. We drafted for 2018 need as opposed to building the future of the team. Don't get me wrong, we had very limited resources and a pretty complete team but instead of focusing on the talent available and potential future needs we drafted a bunch of back-ups and role players.

Archived