2018 NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION

Thaiphoon

Just now, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

seems the logical approach... ugh.. Rankins would have been a decent RG/RT.. but lots of potential in Christian. 

just somehow unexpected. 

how tf is Ronnie Harrison STILL sitting there????? lmao

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I'm still not a fan of the last pick. Not with Jefferson and Hurst still on the board. Yes I wanted Rudolph. Yes I knew they weren't going to pick him.

Count it as a free pick. We still got Guice, and added a OL while at it.

Walter Football had a round 2 grade on Christian. I was like who the hell is this guy? But that's why they get paid and I don't. Must be a good pick. He moved from left to right tackle during games for Louisville, flexibility huge for us

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

It literally makes no sense. As I said before the draft, they got their draft QB in Hogan.

I know you said that but Hogan sucks. Rudolph hasn't had the chance to suck yet. We already know what Colt and Hogan are. They had a chance to improve the most important position on the team and future protect it. They chose to take a back up OL instead. I'm not mad but acting like we can't take a QB because of Hogan is absolutely ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I'm still not a fan of the last pick. Not with Jefferson and Hurst still on the board. Yes I wanted Rudolph. Yes I knew they weren't going to pick him.

I definitely agree with this. I would’ve rather had a DL or ILB (especially those two studs) than an OT but if NSekhe moves to LG and Christian is just the reserve OT who’s developing, I can live with that.

Just now, lavar703 said:

I know you said that but Hogan sucks. Rudolph hasn't had the chance to suck yet. We already know what Colt and Hogan are. They had a chance to improve the most important position on the team and future protect it. They chose to take a back up OL instead. I'm not mad but acting like we can't take a QB because of Hogan is absolutely ridiculous.

In all fairness to Hogan he struggled on the least talented team in the nfl with the worst WR core I’ve ever seen.

Just now, bigdog44 said:

I didn’t know Christian either but I like his frame. Looks like he can add 20 pounds easy. Callahan is the best in the biz. We’re fine at Tackle

Yeah, definitely, he needs to get on that Trent murphy diet of even putting protein powder in his coffee as Kerrigan said! ? 

Archived